Why Choose JB Tax and Finance
JB Tax and Finance in Renton, values building long term win win relationships that will meet and anticipate your tax preparation and financial service needs. Your Renton Award winning services offer you the means to:
* Create Cost Effective Initiatives
* Reduce Fees by Minimizing Taxes
* Reduce Administrative Costs and Paper Work
* Meet Government and IRS Reporting Requirements
* Save Time with Our Fast Response and Answers
* Review Policies and Documents
* Use Strategic, Customized and Flexible Decision Making
* Have a Higher Education for You, Employees and Groups
* Personalized wealth management and tax services are provided with the highest integrity and quality.
With an understanding of your current situation, your lifestyle, and your goals, let's work to create a financial blueprint. Through implementation of strategic tax saving methods, you can be confident that everything is being done to keep more of what you earn. You have a personal resource for full service guidance and expertise.
JB Tax and Finance provides tax preparation and tax advisory services for individuals, sole proprietors, and small business service providers. JB Tax and Finance takes the time to learn about your family, business, activities and goals in order to look for maximum benefits from the tax laws and regulations.
An important adjunct to tax preparation is finances. Every year, financial choices can be made that affect that year's taxes. However, the impact of financial choices needs to be examined over the long term.
Janice Brady, Principal
Janice Brady, principal of JB Tax and Finance, is an adviser who provides both tax services and financial services for her clients.
* B.S. from Seattle City University
* Education qualifies for Certified Financial Planning Board
* Registered Tax Preparer
* Licensed Life and Long Term Care Insurance Agent
* Completes Over Forty Hours of Education Annually
* Janice has published many articles relating to finance and life stage planning. She also has spoken to many groups and has been leading Small Business Association (SBA) classes regularly.
Janice believes in supporting her local community by being involved with the Renton Chamber of Commerce and the Newcastle Chamber of Commerce. She serves local non-profit and volunteers for the USO and Perfect Pals.
WSTC Chapter of the Year
WA State Tax Consultants local chapter won "Chapter of the Year" award for having the most continued education and most active membership!
Advantages of Doing Business with Us:
Affordable - I Have Competitive Pricing and Group Discounts (Including Military, Police, and Fire Fighters)
* Year Round Comprehensive Tax Advice and Planning
* Ten Years Experience in the Financial Business
* Easy Drop Off and Pick up Service Saves You Time