Don't eat here especially if you are an interracial couple. My significant other and I ate here and food was mediocre but unfortunately that is not the worst of it. I ordered dessert and a chai tea but my significant did not. I started feeling very ill while eating the dessert and drinking the tea. My heart started to race and skip beats!!! My significant is Indian but I am not. I was poisoned, STAY AWAY if you value your life. They will mess with your food. The owner who is there treats the employees like modern day slaves by overworking, under-paying, and starving them. CALL IMMIGRATION AND THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT I DID! DON'T SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please help others by helping us do better.