Medical Legal Consulting of Louisiana, LLC
826 America St, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
(337) 739-4885Add Hours
As a legal nurse consultant, my professional services will enable you to develop your cases quickly and cost effectively:
· Comprehensive medical records management (review and analyze medical records for deviations from medical and nursing standards of care, summarize medical records, identify additional documents vital to your case preparation)
· Accurate and complete educational services (provide the theoretical foundation for your case with in-depth medical and nursing literature review, develop exhibits and timelines to instruct the litigation team on physiological concepts and practice standards)
· Complete trial preparation services (summarize medical depositions, locate experts who can support your case with authoritative testimony, assist in development of themes and educational evidence for jury understanding, and manage documents at trial)
I customize my consulting services to solve your problems and meet your needs with many unique qualities:
• Highly motivated and able to accommodate the time pressures and deadlines faced by attorneys; Available for immediate start.
• Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail; excellent spoken and written communication; effective research and summary skills; thorough educator on medical issues.
• Extensive experience with standards of care and documentation, hospital protocol/procedures and regulating agency requirements.
No coupons available