- DUI/DWIBATAVIA - Scott D. Higgins, 38, of Ganson Avenue was charged with felony DWI after he crashed into a utility pole at 5 Maple St. early Saturday morning, city police said.
- Traffic ViolationsTanysha A. Thomas, 19, was stopped June 7 at state Route 39 in Leicester for allegedly speeding. After interviewing Thomas, troopers searched her car and discovered nine separate bags and containers with more than 50 grams of marijuana. Her vehicle was towed and she was taken to the State Police barracks in Geneseo to be processed, police said.
- Sex CrimesALBION - A village man already facing federal child pornography charges for secretly videotaping young girls has now been indicted on state charges in Orleans County Court.
- Drug CrimesHe was charged with driving while impaired by drugs, driving while impaired by drugs and alcohol, following too closely and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- ArsonThe Daily News | Police: Man wanted in four counties is a safety issue, wanted for arson, crashing stolen vehicles and more
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish