- Email Business
- Business History
- In operation since October 2004.
- BBB Rating
- Underground and Above Ground Oil Tank Removal Abandonment and Testing Vacuum Truck Services Industrial Cleaning Maryland Department of the Environment Certified Locally Owned and Operated Licensed and Insured Local References Provided Upon Request 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response
- Conduct work in Maryland, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Delaware
- Wagners Point, Southern Baltimore
- Maryland Chamber of Commerce; Society of American Military Engineers (SAME); Maryland ad hoc Committee on Oil; Member of Petroleum Equipment Institute; Maryland/Virginia/DC Business License; Professional Engineer MD, DC, DE; Oil Operation Permit; Maryland Department of Transportation; Hazardous Waste Hauler; Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal Certifications; Maryland Drinking Water Certifications; Confined Space Entry Certifications; Fall Protection Certifications; Hazardous Material Handing Certifications; OSHA HAZWOPER Certifications; OSHA Supervisor Certifications; Respiratory Protection Certifications; Home Advisor Contractor-Screened and Approved
- Social Links
- Tanks-Repair, Construction Site-Clean-Up, Environmental & Ecological Consultants, Environmental & Ecological Products & Services, Environmental Services-Site Remediation, Hazardous Material Control & Removal, Industrial Cleaning, Oil Spill Cleanup & Control, Oil Spill Cleanup Equipment & Supply, Spill Control, Tank Cleaning, Tank-Testing & Inspection, Tanks-Removal & Installation, Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
- Other Information
Services: Industrial Cleaning
Ace Environmental Services did an excellent job abandoning in place a residential underground heating oil tank on our property. All the individuals that I came in contact with at Ace were polite, professional and competent. The job was completed in less than a day with no hassle or surprises I highly recommend this company.
Review by Marlene G. in Marriottsville, MD
Project: Remove a Water or Fuel Tank
Comments: Both the office and service staff were expedient, pleasant, accommodating, warm and friendly. Working with them was as with family not strangers. I would call them back any time and sing their praises for a job extremely well done. Go ACE. Thank you.
Phone: (410) 354-8030
Address: 4420 E Eager St., Baltimore, MD 21205
Website: Primary Website