Bemis, Roach and Reed is your one stop shop for help with your disability needs. We handle Long Term Disability and Social Security Disability denials.
- General Info
- Bemis, Roach and Reed is an Austin, Texas law firm that handles Long Term Disability and Social Security Disability cases. If you have been denied either your long term disability insurance benefits or been denied your Social Security benefits, you need to call us or go to our website www.brrlaw.com. We help people just like you get their disabililty benefits re-instated everyday!
- Get your questions answered quickly!
- Business History
- Bemis, Roach & Reed opened in 1993 and is still practicing with the same 3 attorney's, Lloyd E. Bemis III, Lonnie Roach and Greg Reed.
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Free Consultaion: (512) 453-6335
- Bemis, Roach and Reed is an Austin Texas law firm that handles Long Term Disability, ERISA long term disablility and Social Security Disability cases. If you have been denied either your long term disability insurance benefits or been denied your Social Security benefits, you need to call us or go to our website http://www.brrlaw.com. We help people just like you get their disability benefits re-instated everyday!
- ERISA Long Term Disability , Long Term Disability Benefits, Social Security SSDI Benefit
- Bemis, Roach and Reed is conveniently located at 4100 Duval Rd., Bldg.1, Suite 200, between Mopac and 183. We are the white stone building that faces Duval.
- Bemis, Roach and Reed offers help on your case every step of the way. If you just need advice on how to file your disability claim for the first time or need us to file the appeal after you have been denied or take it all the way to court, Bemis, Roach and Reed will help you through the process.
Travis County Bar Association.
Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
American Trial Lawyers Association
State Bar of Texas
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Texas Bar Foundation Life Fellow
National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Mr. Bemis is a board certified Texas attorney and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court, All Texas Districts. Mr. Bemis is a member of the Travis County Bar Association. He has been active in the American Trial Lawyers Association and a Director of the Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Bemis and all the members of Bemis, Roach and Reed have been active participants in the Travis County Lawyer referral service. Lonnie Roach and Greg Reed are both board certified Texas attorneys and are admitted to the United States District Courts for the Northern District of Texas, the Southern District of Texas, The Eastern District of Texas, and the Western District of Texas, as well as the United States Court of appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Lonnie Roach has been the director of the Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association from 1999-2005. The firm is an AV Preeminent rated firm pursuant to the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings and Greg Reed has been rated a Super Lawyer for 6 years by Thomson Reuters. Greg Reed is an associate of the American Board of Trial Advocates and is also a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives. Lonnie Roach was selected to the prestigious "Super Lawyers" list by Thomson Reuters in 2016.
Bemis, Roach & Reed Attorney
Bemis, Roach & Reed
- Social Links
- Other Information
Free Consultation: Yes
I found that I had a disease called "Schlerodema" and was no longer able to work. I was afraid that I would not be able to take care of my family if I wasn't able to continue working.
I applied with Social Security for disability by myself and was denied. There was so much paperwork to file and I was very confused with all the procedures and the deadlines.
I called Bemis Roach and Reed and they were able to help me get all the proper paperwork filed, ordered all my medical records and with their help I was approved for disability. Without their help I would still be lost in the pile of paperwork!!
The attorneys and their staff answered all my questions and were very professional and knowledgeable.
I trusted them with my case and I would recommend them to anyone who needs an attorney that cares.
This company was amazing they do not overcharge for the service and they came through 150% they did all the paperwork and all I had to do is supply them with the information and they took care of the rest. I would recommend this company 150%. You will not go wrong and they are honest and they produce results.
My wife was denied Long Term Disability from her job after an extended illness. I enlisted the firm of Bemis, Roach & Reed to help her obtain her disability payment. Lonnie Roach, and his staff, including Paul Cash got the results we wanted. They poured over countless files and Doctor's notes and worked hard to help her. They were able to negotiate a settlement that we were very happy with. The communication with Lonnie and Paul was outstanding. I was in almost constant contact with them the whole time. If you have been denied Long Term Disability Benefits or Social Security Disability Benefits, I highly recommend you contact Lonnie Roach at Bemis, Roach & Reed. They will do their best to help you with your claim.
If you want the best care and service for your disability case I recommend Bemis Roach and Reed. I especially want to thank Trisha Wilson, Bertha Howard and Craig Roach for assisting me with paperwork and support. Mr Lloyd Bemis was my attorney and he won my case. He drove down from Austin to San Antonio for my appeal in front of the adminstrative law judge. I was awarded benefits because he presented my case clearly and correctly with a common sense approach. Thank you so much Bemis Roach and Reed!!!
I could not have navigated through the complexities and endless requirements for medical records had I not obtained the services of BRR. In particular, Greg Reed represented me, along with several outstanding and responsive paralegals (Craig and Monica). Having been denied twice for written applications for SSD, I was encouraged by the positive optimism by Gregg that I had a good shot at obtaining an appeal, and ultimately a chance at presenting my case in person to a administrative law judge. In retrospect, had I not used the services of BRR, I would have just given up after the two initial denials. Getting back to the hearing, it lasted about 1 hour, and to my great surprise, the judge approved my SSD request at the end of the hearing. Another very important aspect of working with BRR, is that they gathered, compiled and uploaded all my medical records necessary for my hearing. This approval has lifted a great burden from my shoulders, and many stressful days from my life and my family. I highly recommend the services of BRR for representing anyone seeking disability benefits. Without a doubt, this is a long bureaucratic process, and getting representation from BRR was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
After being denied disability on my 8th hospital visit in 10 months and not being able to work, I contacted BRR and they gathered all the information for my condition. After a lengthy uphill battle, they were able to sucessfully assist me in the disability process. I highly recommend the team at BRR. They were always straight forward and kept me informed of the status. There is no way I could have done this on my own.
Mr. Lloyd Bemis was a pleasure to work with. He was honest and informative from the beginning. He and his paralegal Claudia Perez made the whole social security disability application process seamless and stress free. Would recommend this firm to anyone looking for help to maneuver through the social security system.
I recommend Bemis, Roach & Reed wholeheartedly! Greg Reed worked with me almost three years to get Social Security disability. His paralegal, Craig Roach, was also outstanding. They were extremely responsive in returning my calls and answering my questions. I am sure I wouldn't have gotten disability without their representation!
Greg Reed and Craig Roach were wonderful in helping with my disability case. Thank you Mr. Reed for reminding me that all 30+ years I have worked, I paid into the very benefit I was applying for. Thank you both for your assistance, encouragement and hard work in getting my case presented to the judge. I will forever be grateful to Greg Reed for his presentation of my case, my health and my future to the judge and just how much my health has declined. I also want to say thank you to Craig for answering my questions, reassuring me of the process and helping me with my paperwork. Lastly, when Greg was asked for clarification, he went the extra mile to go through thousands of pages of health records for the judge to answer the questions she had asked to support my case.
I highly recommend Bemis, Roach and Reed for SSI/SSDI and any other legal needs you may have.
Greg Reed is a outstanding counselor and I would not have been helped if it had not been for his persistence in handling my case. He personally came from Austin to Dallas to represent me at the social security hearing. We all have our own personal stories and so does Mr. Reed. His knowlege and compassion stand out primarily. Thank you counselor from my wife and I. Victor Pappa
This is a wonderful law firm! When I developed MS and was no longer able to work I had no idea the antics of the insurance company I was about to encounter. They were literally "setting me up" to fail. They were telling me everything was going to be ok and denying my benefits, saying one thing and doing another. That is when I decided to speak to a lawyer for advice. I spoke to a couple of different ones, and then Lonnie. Best choice I ever made! He is extremely knowledgeable of the disability law (good and bad), explains everything to me in detail, always takes the time to talk with me, and helped me get through a very difficult time. He is very thoughtful, honest, knowledgeable, and direct which is exactly what I need. He is on top of everything and he took a huge load off of my shoulders! I absolutely highly recommend Lonnie and his firm!
I have already sent 3 people to Lonnie Roach. He is an outstanding lawyer and was able to win my case. He is easy to talk and he is a brilliant command over corporate disability law. I would send all my relatives to him if they needed his help. If you are going up against big insurance companies you want Lonnie on your side.
God Bless You!
Bemis Roach and Reed represented me in a divorce case. Greg Reed's demeanor helped diffuse so many potentially contentious situations and the case was resolved with relatively little distress, considering the situation. If you need a firm on your side who will ensure every avenue is explored, every option is tested, then I would highly recommend Greg Reed and Bemis, Roach and Reed. Be ready for some tough questions, but be ready for action and results.
Phone: (512) 782-8658
Address: 4100 Duval Rd Suite 200 Bldg 1, Austin, TX 78759