Nail Ink Nail Salon
532 Flat Shoals Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
No coupons available
I would never go back to Nail Ink again. I'm writing this review because I truly disliked the service and I feel that if they pay attention to what are in these reviews, maybe they can improve their business.
* First of all, the establishment needs a thorough cleaning. Carpets are very dirty. The place is cluttered and filthy. If you have a very small establishment, you should try your best to make sure it's not cluttered.
* Please start using the most current/modern equipment. To remove nail polish, use a cotton swab, not paper towel. Very unprofessional.
* The foot spa doesn't even vibrate or massage your feet or anything like that. They put a plastic disposable type bowl inside the wooden foot equipment with hot water. That's it. Please get more modern equipment. Even most nail shops (whether it's in the hood or in a nice area) still have the most updated equipment. It's ridiculous that you're making money and not even investing in the things that will help you make more money.
* Don't use the same dirty hand towel on all your customers. There are cheap hand towels that you can buy. Respect your customers a little more than that.
* The nail technician needs more training (and I think she may have been the manager! Go figure!) She filed my feet and nails and did a terrible job. She barely even filed them. Didn't do my cuticles or anything. She was nice at first, but then she kept telling me to relax my fingers and hands when she was doing my so called "manicure". She started acting like it was bothering her that I didn't relax them like she wanted. Who does that? I've gotten my nails done hundreds of times. I've never been told that I need to relax my fingers and hands. She went so far as to say (supposedly joking) that I must have control issues. Who does that? If my fingers are right in front of your face where you can reach them, you should be able to do your job if you know what you're doing.
The over all experience was terrible. And I made the mistake of buying 2 of them. I won't use the other one. I'll just have to suck up that gas money.