Medical Malpractice Attorneys Kaufman & Associates PCAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.
Parking: Garage, Lot
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
After being seriously injured in a rear end collision, I knew that I needed a great attorney to stop my insurance company from harassing me. After speaking with my colleagues, I made the best decision ever and chose Jeff Kaufman at Kaufman Law.
Jeff and his staff were always caring and professional throughout my ordeal of surgeries, physical therapy, missed work, financial hardships, etc. Jeff even knew before my doctor realized, that the damage to my arm had resulted in CRPS.
There was never a time that I called Jeff or sent him an email that he didn't immediately respond and he never made me feel that I was an interruption when I discussed my fears with him. Finally, Jeff and his team negotiated a $600,000 verdict for my medical bills and pain & suffering. I highly recommend this exception attorney to anyone who needs a compassionate professional to assist them with any personal injury case.
My family was involved in a very bad accident. Kaufman Law and Allison helped answer all of my questions and took care of the crazy insurance company issues. They were very professional and were always available to help- even at weird hours. Thank you for helping make a bad experience tolerable and for treating my family like members of your own.
1) Kaufman publically advertised and marketed their firm on their website and via Google SEO (in April 2013), as being experienced with Medical RSD and listed this condition as an aspect of their personal injury areas of specialty.
2) My attorney's paralegal admitted to knowing nothing about RSD during my 2nd meeting, and ONLY AFTER I retained Kaufman based on what I understood was a deep level of knowledge of an RSD condition.
3) The same paralegal mentioned Kaufman had managed 'ONLY' (2) RSD cases, in which ONLY (1) had reached a favorable settlement to date. My case was #(3).
4) In light of living in daily chronic pain, and after losing my assets and income, AND after 6 months of representation, Kaufman said (for the 1st time in our professional dynamic) that I needed to gather "10 years...no 5 years...of EVERY past medical bill from ALL my physicians" before they could move forward.
5) This was a very combersome and time consuming task I was told was necessary AND critical evidence needed to support my claim that my injury was a NEW injury, which I only was made aware of the importance of these documents once I asked Kaufman to move my case along quicker.
6) Within the 1st month of retaining Kaufman Law, my attorney spent "several hours" with a foundation expert, evaluating and taking pictures of the foundation defect that caused my fall & injury.
7) Only (2) very low quality, distorted and blurry pictures of this defect were included in my file when I terminated our agreement.
8) I retained a different attorney.
9) I ended up losing everything I owned, and I continue to try to manage and live with daily pain because the defendant confirmed and claimed I did not have enough evidence to support or convince them that ANY defect existed at the time of my injury.