Arlington Sewing Machine SupplyAdd to Favorites
308 W Main StArlington, TX 76010Map & Directions
Saved to Favorites
Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.
|Mon - Fri:|
Price Range : Average
Very friendly and knowlegable staff! Will take the time to listen and allow you to demo all the machines your interested in. No high pressure sales, no being pushed to one particular machine! Brad was most very helpful in answering my questions. If he didn't know the answer, he will find out from one of the other knowlegable staff members. They have the most wonderful selection of machines and accessories...anything you could possibly want. The friendly atmosphere leads you to believe these folks are honest and fair to deal with. Competitive prices. I'm deflinitely going back for a HV Designer Ruby and a sewing table the first week of February!!!
I'm on my 4th machine from Arlington Sewing. I keep returning because it's a great shop for more than just buying a sewing machine.
1. Service/Repairs - I've always gotten quick repairs & maintenance. I hate being without my machine!
2. When I'm ready for a new machine I know they will help me get the best bang for the buck whether it's a new machine or a previously-owned machine.
3. Helpful employees who answer questions without making me feel silly. Whether it's a question about how to do something on a machine or what stabilizer to use, there's always someone happy to help me.
4. They have tons of embroidery designs, a huge variety of different threads, all kinds of stabilizer, extra feet, needles, helpful tools/sewing aids, and just about everything you need for sewing & embroidery except the fabric itself.
5) Their classes are fun! Besides giving me an opportunity to be around other people who enjoy my same hobby, the classes let me try new techniques and make neat projects. The teachers are so knowledegable and make things seem easy.
They have sewing-only machines, sergers, and embroidery machines and will give you demos on the machines and let you try them out. It's a great place to buy a machine.
Even if you bought your machine elsewhere, it's worth it to check out Arlington Sewing for the classes, supplies, and everything else they offer .