We are a third generation family owned and operated business. The Woerz family prides itself on being people who care about the history and future of this business. Our main priority has been and always will be our customers. Ardmore Electric Supply, Inc was founded in 1947 by Mr. Gustave R. Woerz and has operated continuously as a wholesale electrical distributor since that time. The original partnership changed a few times before Mr. Gustave R. Woerz and his son, Ronald R. Woerz, became the last partnership prior to incorporation. The original incorporators were Gustave R. Woerz, Ronald R. Woerz, and Ray D. Harness. Mr. Gustave Woerz was elected as president. Upon Gustave R. Woerz's death in 1975, Ronald R. Woerz became president and continued in that capacity until his death in 1979. Ray D. Harness became president in 1979 and held that position until his retirement in 1992. Ronald P. Woerz, grandson of Gustave and son of Ronald R., became the president of the corporation in 1993. From 1979 until the present Judith G. Woerz, Ronald R.'s widow, has been continuously involved in the business, held various corporate offices and sits on the corporate Board of Directors. From 1992 until the present David A. Woerz, grandson of Gustave and son of Ronald R., has played an active role in the business and currently serves on the Board of Directors. The current officers of the corporation are: Ronald P. Woerz - President ; David A. Woerz - Vice President ; and Judith G. Woerz - Secretary / Treasurer.