Don't go there! My friend is in the ER right now because of really bad food poisoning after eating there!
Called them and the prices on the menu and delivery was over an hour
Heard it recently closed due to bad publicity regarding a shut-down from the Health Dept in March 2012 for filthy conditions and cockroach infestation! I have to admit that I ate there and unknowingly enjoyed their food - good chewy dumplings and great egg foo yung - but I can't get past the thought of those roaches! I did notice their bathrooms were dirty...