We are fully remodeled and under new ownership as of December 2010. The three houses on the property, circa 1770, 1890, 1988, offer 20 rooms as well as a small meeting room. This is a great and distinctive place to stay while learning about the abundant history of the Annapolis area. We are conveniently next to the Naval Academy and only a half block from the City Docks. Two of the buildings are historic town houses: the Patterson (a 1760s Federal Georgian with 5 rooms and our main office & dining room) and the Berman (a 1890s house with a porch and 9 bedrooms, one equipped for travelers with disabilities). Behind them is the Lauer House, a 1988 addition with six king suites, a full kitchen and a sitting room that can serve as a meeting room. Filled with both antiques and reproductions, the bedrooms are of varying sizes. A central patio and courtyard serve as a common area for all three buildings.We offer free courtyard parking with your stay and a continental breakfast (including a hot waffle bar) each morning from 7:30-10:30. All our rooms are air-conditioned and have free Wi-Fi access along with flat-screen televisions, hair dryers and access to an iron and ironing board. A selected number of rooms are pet friendly with a $35 fee.