In a fast paced world of concrete and glass, traffic and noise, it is our Mission to provide small havens where we can be energized by lush green foliage and bright-colored flowering plants.
Corporate and facility managers recognize the importance of Professional Interior Landscape Contractors for the following reasons:
1. An in-depth study conducted by Associated Landscape Contractors of America (ALCA) now known as Professional Landcare Network, found that facility managers use interior plants to add color and enhance the buildings appearance, improve employee attitude and retention, promote marketability of the building and retention of tenants; as well as making a positive environmental statement.
2. NASA research proves that plants are capable of affecting the health of employees by cleaning indoor air of volatile organic chemicals.
3. Plants help direct people through walk ways, they provide barriers where needed and buffer sound between cubicles.
4. Interior designers use plants to fill empty spaces, enhance furnishings and accent art pieces.
We are Professional Interior Landscape Contractors:
• Members of Professional Landcare Network (formerly ALCA)
• Building Owners and Managers of America (BOMA)
• 30+Years of experience as Interior Landscape Contractors
We provide the following Interior Landscape services:
Our Additional Services Include:
• Custom Commercial Holiday Decoration- design, installation and storage
• Exterior Gardening which includes Entrance and Patio Containers, Annual and Perennial Flower Beds
Whether you are an employee of a company, a facility manager, an owner of a building, an interior designer or an architect, we invite you to call us; we would love to consult with you about your project...large or small.