This place is such a joke. I wouldn't suggest living here even to a homeless person. I would give it zero stars but it's making me pick at least one.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please help others by helping us do better.
When my family first applied for this apartment, we were told by the CEO of the company's 19 year old son who was put in as a property manager that all the apartment that we were being offered needed was to be "sparkled". Upon moving in, we realized there was more the apartment needed than to be "sparkled". Our stove quit working, we had a crack in our front window, our toilet wasn't correctly bolted to the floor, our ac didn't work, and we had mice. It took them 4 months after being made aware of the problems to fix anything. We now have found black mold in the furnace closet as well as inside the vents making my family sick constantly and the tile in the shower was falling off and all they did to fix that is put caulking on it which is now acting like a bandaid would on an open chest wound. When we made them aware of the black mold, they said it wasn't their concern and they had 212 units that were a higher priority than my daughters getting chronic bronchitis and me and my husband coughing up our lungs. It has been two months since they did the temp fix and even the main manager said after coming here that she wouldn't even want to live in these conditions. Do not live here.
The management of Autumn Winds were great. Things got done and or fixed quickly. they were friendly and easy to talk to.