Native Owned Cooperative Since 1969
- Business Description
- A Unique Gift Of wearable Masterpieces, Specializing In Nachaq Also Called Smoke Ring, Scarfs, Stoles, Head Bands, Caps, Hats & Tunics. Exclusive Garments In Alaskan Village Patterns.
- Hand-Knitted Qiviut By Over 200 Eskimo Knitters. Exclusive Garments In Alaskan Village Pattern.
- Payment method
- check, amex, mastercard, jcb, discover, visa
- Corner Of 6th & H Street
- Downtown Anchorage
- Musk Ox Producers' Co-Operative
- Other Link
- Native American Goods, Clothing Stores, Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing, Gift Shops
- Other Information
No coupons available at this time.
Be the first to add a photo!