Trane, a business of Ingersoll Rand - the world leader in creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and energy efficient environments - improves the performance of homes and buildings around the world. Trane solutions optimize indoor environments with a broad portfolio of energy efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services, parts support and advanced controls for homes and commercial buildings.
We are here to serve your total comfort system needs. The Northwest Hawaii District is comprised of offices in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Hawaii. As a business of Ingersoll Rand, our solutions help you create High Performance, Sustainable buildings that are fiscally and environmentally responsible.
We specialize in:
* High Performance Buildings
* Energy efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning
* Sustainable Solutions : creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments
* Dehumidifying and air cleaning products
* HVAC Service and Support
* HVAC Parts and Supplies
* Advanced Building Controls
* Complete Building Solutions
* Portable Rentals
* Alternative Capital financing for energy efficient solutions
* LEED accredited professionals
* Industry experts in K-12 Education, Higher Education, Municipalities, Healthcare, etc.
* Total Solutions Provider Program, including a partnership with The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN) Specialties
M-F 7am-4pm, Sa-Su Closed (24-hour Emergency Parts and Service Available by calling our main line.)