In mybook® Home Collection (edit)

Added to your home collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your home collection.

4 Seasons Heating & Air

Map & Directions
(2 Reviews)

5876 Atlanta Hwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004

(678) 367-0433

OPEN NOW
Today: Open 24 Hours
46
YEARS
IN BUSINESS
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.

BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
Add to mybook

This listing has been
added to mybook.

This listing has been
removed from mybook.

General Info
Four Seasons service specializes in residential heating and cooling and as well as HVAC services. We perform heating and air conditioning installation and repair.
BBB Rating
A+
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.

BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
Hours
Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
Services/Products
Air Conditioning & Heating Service/Rpr
Brands
Amana
Payment method
amex, master card, visa, check, debit, discover, cash
Categories
Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heat Pumps, Heating Contractors & Specialties

Reviews

Hi there!
Rate this business!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!

Mica L.

05/19/2015

Overall

Great experience...they installed 2 high efficiency units about a month ago and my electric bill has decreased tremendously already from this time last year. Very friendly, great prices, not pushy, and very knowledgable of product. I also got the maintenance agreement. I checked out their website first....much more informative reviews on there. www.4hvac.com

stoploss2

02/26/2010

Overall
Bad news

They installed a unit I did not need. It did not sufficiently cool the space yet I was still billed for the work. I paid 70% of the bill (in retrospect a bad idea) and they sent the remaining 30% to collections.