5885 Kingstowne Blvd, Alexandria, VA 22315
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Be the first to add a photo!
1. Not one person in this location speaks proper English.
2. Customer service doesn’t exist here.
3. Employees can wear towels on their heads?
4. Employees have their own dress code.
5. Employees avoid helping at all cost.
6. Employees don’t understand what you are asking for simple things like (ipad).
7. No one specializes in any department.
8. Where are the managers here? Do they speak English?
9. Store is extremely un organized.
10. Parking lot is a mess. (dirty)
11. Lines are all ways longer than other Wal-Mart’s. and the wait is much greater.
12. Employees walk slower than the customers.
13. Store is dirty.
14. All ways boxes right in the middle of primary corridors or aisles.
15. Want a redbox movie? Good luck. That’s where customer service stacks the
returns for the day.
16. Haven’t met an employee with simple manners like (yes sir, How can i help, Hello)
17. Employees will sit in the floor Indian style to stack boxes in front of exit. So if you want to hurry out good luck. You will be ignored even with a simple excuse me.
18. Even the McDonald’s at this location is filthy, food is all ways old (cooked hours ago) Customer service is extremely slow.
19. I waited 35 minutes today at the electronics section with three employees ignoring me.
That’s not a lie, 35 minutes they kept asking me if I needed help. I would say YES I would like two IPADS please. So without a response from them they would go back to ignoring me. This went on for 35 freaking minutes. I felt like I was bothering them. My head was about to explode. My blood pressure was getting way to high. Im only 35, thought I would get out of there fast before I have a heart attack.
20. Finally this walmart is not good for my health mentally and physically. Will not EVER go back.