Saved to Favorites
Come Home To Comfort.
- General Info
- Air-Pro, located in Albuquerque, NM, specializes in heating and air conditioning system maintenance, repair and installation. Our team is skilled in high efficiency HVAC comfort systems for residential and commercial spaces. We welcome all types of heating and air conditioning projects throughout the greater Albuquerque metro area. When we started Air-Pro, our goal was to provide local families with comfort solutions that are affordable and reliable. We have more than 30 years of expertise, and we are licensed, bonded and insured. Our services include: Heat pumps and air conditioning Boilers and furnaces Thermostats and climate controls Oil and gas furnaces Refrigeration HVAC contractors Steam Boiler cleaning Air-Pro offers a variety of flexible options for financing your new product or system. All of our services are covered by warranty! Call Air-Pro today for all of your indoor comfort needs!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Fax: (505) 224-2809
- Dryer Vent Cleaning, Energy Audits, Commercial Services, Floor Heating, Ventilation, Design Services, Free Estimates, Replacements, Residential Services, Testing, Delivery Services, Heating Equipment Repair, Restoration, Cleaning Services, Same Day Service, Temporary Cooling & Heating, Remodeling, Maintenance & Repair, Central Heating Systems, Consultations, Repairs, Phone Quotes, Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Overnight Service, Cooling Systems Installation, Student Discounts, Indoor Air Quality, Construction, Boiler Repair, Equipment Overhauls & Upgrades, Heating Inspections, Gas Conversions, Gas Heating, Furnace Repairs, Installation Services, Estimates, Military Discounts, Filtration, Heating System Service & Repair, Evaporative Cooling, Insulation, Coupons, Electrical Service, Dryer Vent Installation, Electric Heating System Service & Repair, Coil Cleaning, Weather Sealing & Stripping, Senior Discounts, Controls & Thermostats, Multiple Zone Systems, Heating Parts, Heating & Air Conditioning Ductwork, Oil Heating Systems, Custom Plumbing & Heating, Portable Air Conditioners, Forced Air & Hot Water Systems, Parts & Supplies, Thermostats, Central Air Conditioning, TankSure Program, Mobile Home Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Air Ducts, AC Parts, Heating Systems, Dehumidifiers, Coolers, Coils, Window Air Conditioners, Compressors, Heating & Cooling Systems, Air Purifiers, Energy Efficient Systems, Radiant Barriers, Fan Coils, Wall Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters, Humidifiers, Custom Heating & Air Conditioning, Attic Fans, Air Filters, AC Compressors, Rooftop Air Conditioners, Coolers & Refrigeration, Solar Heating, Air Conditioners, Radiant Heating.
- Amana, Bryant, Carrier, Lennox, Rheem-Ruud, Ruud, Trane, Trane-General Electric, York
- Payment method
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, cash, debit
- Santa Barbara-Martineztown
Air Conditioning Contractor's Association of America (ACCA)
National Comfort Institute (NCI)
Better Business Bureau Accredited Business (BBB)
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, North American Technician Excellence (NATE), Healthy Air Specialists
- Social Links
- Other Information
Parking: On Site
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
12/04/2008Provided by Citysearch
I have had several other companies come and service my equipment in the past, but I have to tell you that these people at AirProIncorporated went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. And just to let you know I will never use anyone other than Air Pro for my home
Had an HVAC system installed by them in our house in August of 2008. From the start of the install, they were disorganized and unprofessional. They sold us on a system that would be capable of 2-speed operation, and only installed a system capable of 1-speed operation. Tried to up-sell us (for an additional $2,000.00) the 2-speed system we wanted in the first place, after the install was already completed. The electrical contractor they hired, failed to follow instructions to place the drop through the attic. The proposal writer, falsely told us that we could use the existing 220 drop in the laundry room, but this was not rated at the right amperage. Needless to say we are unhappy with this dealer
I would never force someone into buying from me personally, all I can do as a professional is give the customer all the information necessary for them to make an informed decision on based on the information presented. In this case the person who has complained I never met until halfway through the completion of the job, I tried several times before the job even begun to sit down with both parties and walk them through all aspects of the job,but the homeowners would never return my call nor would they make the appropriate time to meet with us. Unfortunately it is my fault for continuing with the installation at whole without being able to sit down with the homeowners. We strive to be the Best and take great pride in Honesty, and Hard Work, and Unfortunately there are a select few who know how to take advantage of That.
09/12/2008Provided by Citysearch
Had an HVAC system installed by them in our house in August of 2008.
From the start of the install, they were disorganized and unprofessional.
They sold us on a system that would be capable to 2-speed operation, and only installed a system capable of 1-speed operation. Tried to up-sell us (for an additional $2,000.00) the 2-speed system we wanted in the first place, after the install was already completed.
The electrical contractor they hired, failed to follow instructions to place the drop through the attic.
The proposal writer, falsely told us that we could use the existing 220 drop in the laundry room, but this was not rated at the right amperage.
-- UPDATE 11/6/2008 --
Owner of the business agreed to make it right, after he found out there was a complaint. He replaced the 1-speed system with a 2-speed one at his cost. We are now happy with the system.
Phone: (505) 545-6736
Address: 827 Edith Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102