In mybook® Services Collection (edit)

Added to your services collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your services collection.

Serving the Albany Mega Zone For More Than 30 Years!

General Info
Years of experience & outstanding customer service! We have more than 30 years of combined Real Estate experience and are always available to answer your questions. We are committed to market your property to as many people as possible. According to a recent study by the National Association of Realtors, 15% of potential buyers come through yard signs and the remaining 85% come from other marketing mediums such as the Internet, Multiple Listing Services, & Agent Networking. At Allstate Realty Group we pride ourselves on providing quality marketing services for your property on all of the mentioned marketing mediums and we continue to look for additional ways to promote your listing! One of the main factors that is considered when selling your home is the price. Our job is to provide you with market data and recommendations/CMA's to properly price your property. Some additional factors that must be considered when pricing your home is the condition, location, and current real estate market for your area. When reviewing the condition of your home it is our job to suggest low cost improvements and upgrades that will increase the market value and curb the appeal of your home. Geography also plays a key role in the marketability of a home in today’s market place.
Hours
Do you know the hours for this business?
Category
Real Estate Agents

Reviews

Hi there!
Be the first to review!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!