Franger Gas Company was established in 1946, in Elkhart, Indiana. Originally established as Foster-Franger Gas and Appliances, we began supplying our returning World War II veterans with propane appliances and fuel for their homes. Left Photo: Elkhart Office, circa 1985. We outgrew our original location and moved to our current location and the company was renamed to Franger Gas. It was at that point that we began focusing more on the sale and delivery of liquefied petroleum ( L.P. ) Gas. We achieved substantial growth by adding plant locations in in Plymouth IN, Akron IN, and Jones, MI. We also established another refueling location for handling fleets of police cars and taxis as a result of the Oil Crisis of the 70's. Since then, we have consolidated to the current three locations in and Jones, MI. With the 2006, competition of our new and expanded office in Jones, we continue our commitment to outstanding service in the area. We have 60 years of service under our belt, and are eyeing 60 more. As always, we are continually looking for new ways to better serve our customers. Right Photo: First Bulk Truck, circa 1955.