Saved to Favorites
Serving Harford County for Over 35 Years!
- General Info
- Since 1977, Buddy's Auto has provided motorists in the Abingdon, MD area with comprehensive auto repair services that include General Services, Car & Truck Care, Under-car Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks and Towing. Our goal is to offer the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. For a high-performing vehicle, trust Buddy's Auto with your car, truck, or van.
- Email Business
- Business History
- We have been in business for over 35 years and have 100 years of combined industry experience. You can always count on our insured business for excellent workmanship, the latest equipment, and great customer satisfaction. We have a fantastic local reputation and a top-notch facility. For friendly service, stop by our shop today. We’re located at the intersection of Abingdon Road and Route 7.
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Fax: (410) 676-1607
- Auto repairs, Oil Changes, Computer diagnostics, Engine repairs, Oil leaks, Head Gaskets, Engine replacements, Engine rebuilding, Exhaust System, Driveline Repairs, All brake repairs, Top name brand parts, check engine light, Engine diagnostics, Transmission service. Engines, Antifreeze, Wipers, CV Boots, Radiators, Lubricants, Air Filters, Batteries, Electrical, Bearings, Fuel Filter, Disc Brakes, Air Conditioning, 6 Speed, Check Engine Light, CV Axles, Brakes, Brake Shoes, Axles, Oil Filters, Calipers, Brake Drums, Axles, Differentials, Carburetors, Retreads, Ball Joints, Tires, Computerized Transmissions, Custom Engines, Car Batteries.
- BG Products, Federated Parts, Jasper Engines, Jasper Transmissions, NAPA Auto Car Care Center, Original Manufactured Parts
- Payment method
- discover, visa, cash, mastercard, amex, financing available
- Bel Air, Edgewood, Aberdeen, Churchville, Joppa, Havre de Grace, Hartford County
- Buddy's Auto repairs, rebuilds, and replaces engines and transmissions. Our technicians install quality engines and transmissions by Jasper™, which include a 3-year, 100,000-mile warranty. We also service check engine lights (engine diagnostics) and emissions. For outstanding engine services, visit our shop.
ASE Certified Technicians
Auto Service Association
- ASE Certified Technicians, BBB Member, Auto Service Association, Top Shop Certified through Repair Pal
Buddys Auto-Marine Incorporated
- Social Links
- Automobile Diagnostic Service, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Clutches, Emissions Inspection Stations, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Shock Absorbers & Struts
- Other Information
I found this company due to the great reviews, and I have to add another one! I had an engine miss on my Dodge. They checked out my truck and had it repaired same day at a very reasonable price. Kept me updated throughout the day. Very nice and professional employees. Will definitely use Buddy’s in the future!
As always you can trust Buddy's to do what they are supposed to do and not overcharge you. Buddy is always there to be honest and fair and their work is always above board. This past time they were replacing my tires and I wanted to keep two of them - it happened to be raining that day so they called me and said they would keep the tires in their storage until I could get a truck to pick them up since they were wet and dirty. They are always looking out for the customer - and trust me I am not easy to please but I would never go to anyone else!!!
I have taken four different cars to Buddy's ever one with a different problem. They did a great job giving me a estimate a head of time letting me know what is wrong and telling me what I needed to do and what I could wait on. The dealer does not do this they try to hit you for every little thing. Buddy's is very honest company and they do great work in a timely manner.
Buddy's Auto is an excellent service provider. I have been going to Buddy's for 9 years and have never been disappointed. They are extremely honest, price their services fairly, and provide outstanding customer service. I have never been overcharged nor been told that I needed work done that was unnecessary. Again, honest and fairly priced. I highly recommend them.
Phone: (410) 817-7486
Address: 3711 Philadelphia Rd, Abingdon, MD 21009