Saved to Favorites
Abingdon's Most Trusted Auto Repair Shop
- General Info
- Bring your vehicle to Buddy's Auto for automotive services. From repairs to diagnostics, our shop offers great services you can depend on. We provide scheduled manufacturer maintenance, which includes oil changes and other major services. Our top priority is the quality of our work. With our many years of experience, you can be sure that you will be completely satisfied. Call Buddy's Auto today and let us know what we can do for you!
- Email Business
- Business History
- We have been in business for over 35 years and have 100 years of combined industry experience. You can always count on our insured business for excellent workmanship, the latest equipment, and great customer satisfaction. We have a fantastic local reputation and a top-notch facility. For friendly service, stop by our shop today. We’re located at the intersection of Abingdon Road and Route 7.
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Phone: (410) 676-6262
- Battery & Ignition Service & Repair, Struts, Custom Exhaust & Systems, Star Muffler, Corrosion Control, Four Wheel Drive Repair, Automotive Lighting, Roadside Assistance, Shocks, Differential Repair, Auto Alignment, Brakes, Auto Computer Repair, Brake Repair, Cylinder Head & Block Repair, Emissions Testing, Care Light Trucks, Foreign & Domestic, Electric Car Repair, Suspension Repair, Exhaust Repair, This Is A Repair Facility In Which You Can Place Your Confidence And Safety!, Towing Available, Engine Service & Repair, Transmissions Service & Repair, Cooling Systems, Carburetor Repair, Heating System Service & Repair, Fuel System Service & Repair, Tire Repair, Suspension Service & Repair, Battery & Ignition Repair, Commercial Vehicle Repair, Flat Tire Repair, German Auto Repair, Shock Absorber Repair, Luxury Auto Repair, Hybrid Auto Repair, Major & Minor Repairs, Smog Check, Windshield Wiper Replacement, Battery Recycling, Tune-Ups, Radiator Repair, Clutch Repair, Vehicle Inspection, Engines, Warranties & Guarantees, Auto Glass Installation & Repair, Automotive - Light Truck, Imports, Transmission Repair, Commercial Vehicle Maintenance, Oil Changes, Exhaust Work, Tire Rotation, Performance Auto Repair, Bumper-To-Bumper Repair, On Board Computer Specialists, Tire Recycling, Light Trucks, Auto AC Repair, Classic Car Repair, Pick-Up & Delivery Services, Freon Charge, All Major Repairs & Service, Truck Repair, Battery Repair, Suspension Installation, Installation, Freon & Coolant Recycling, Auto Inspection, DIY Assistance, Mobile Mechanic, Alternator Installation & Repair, Oil Recycling, Cars Light Trucks, Driveshaft Repair, Auto Tune Ups, Axles, Differentials, Carburetors, Retreads, Ball Joints, Spark Plugs, Tires, Computerized Transmissions, Custom Engines, Wheels, Car Batteries.
- BG Products, Federated Parts, Jasper Engines, Jasper Transmissions, NAPA Auto Car Care Center, Original Manufactured Parts
- Payment method
- discover, visa, cash, amex, check, master card
- Bel Air, Edgewood, Aberdeen, Churchville, Joppa, Havre de Grace, Hartford County
- Buddy's Auto repairs, rebuilds, and replaces engines and transmissions. Our technicians install quality engines and transmissions by Jasper™, which include a 3-year, 100,000-mile warranty. We also service check engine lights (engine diagnostics) and emissions. For outstanding engine services, visit our shop.
Better Business Bureau
- ASE Certified Technicians, BBB Member, Auto Service Association, Top Shop Certified through Repair Pal
- Social Links
- Auto Repair & Service, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Transmission, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Clutches, Emissions Inspection Stations, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Shock Absorbers & Struts
- Other Information
I found this company due to the great reviews, and I have to add another one! I had an engine miss on my Dodge. They checked out my truck and had it repaired same day at a very reasonable price. Kept me updated throughout the day. Very nice and professional employees. Will definitely use Buddy’s in the future!
As always you can trust Buddy's to do what they are supposed to do and not overcharge you. Buddy is always there to be honest and fair and their work is always above board. This past time they were replacing my tires and I wanted to keep two of them - it happened to be raining that day so they called me and said they would keep the tires in their storage until I could get a truck to pick them up since they were wet and dirty. They are always looking out for the customer - and trust me I am not easy to please but I would never go to anyone else!!!
I have taken four different cars to Buddy's ever one with a different problem. They did a great job giving me a estimate a head of time letting me know what is wrong and telling me what I needed to do and what I could wait on. The dealer does not do this they try to hit you for every little thing. Buddy's is very honest company and they do great work in a timely manner.
Buddy's Auto is an excellent service provider. I have been going to Buddy's for 9 years and have never been disappointed. They are extremely honest, price their services fairly, and provide outstanding customer service. I have never been overcharged nor been told that I needed work done that was unnecessary. Again, honest and fairly priced. I highly recommend them.
Phone: (410) 817-7486
Address: 3711 Philadelphia Rd, Abingdon, MD 21009