Saved to Favorites
"Making Your House Feel More Like Home"
- General Info
- Residential & Commercial Sales - Service - Installation Home-School-Work-Play, 24 Hour Service
- My partners Email for service related items
- BBB Rating
- Commercial, Duct Repair & Service, Heating, Residential, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Installation.
- WATER FURNANCE
- Payment method
- check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- We are located 1/4 mile south of 707 on Buffalo Gap Rd, first building that looks like it is partially underground next to Southwest Pools but are not affiliated with them
- Our best value is our Southwest Air Care, for less than 2 people can eat out 1 time a month, for a small charge of $20 per month you will receive 2 annual check and make ready for each season, enough filters for the year. But if there is a problem we waive the $79.95 diagnostic fee then if the problem is minor repair like a stopped up drain line, bad standard contactor, a standard capacitor broken thermostat wire or just need thermostat re calibrated or programmed or any other minor repair there is no charge for the repair at all if it is a major repair you get a 20% reduction in repair cost, now you can not beat that
- English, Spanish
- Customer Care™ Dealer
- Heating Equipment & Systems, Air Cleaning & Purifying Equipment, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Cleaning Contractors, Duct Cleaning, Geothermal Heating & Cooling Contractors, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Mechanical Contractors
- Other Information
Emergency Service: Yes
Services: Commercial, Duct Repair & Service, Heating, Residential, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Installation
Free Estimates: Yes
I've used Southwest A/C Heating over several years and could not be more pleased. I always have a very good experience with their techs, They are always knowledgeable, polite and clean. I recently had to replace my entire a/c and heating and did not hesitate as to who I was going to use. Thank you Southwest!!!
I've been on their service plan for a while and it finally came time to replace my 18 year old system. Told my service tech I wanted an estimate for system replacement and was contacted within hours. I was met by the owner, Jerry Horton, that same day and provided an estimate in less than 24 hours. Jerry answered all my question and fully explained everything in detail. I thought the price was very fair and had my system replaced on 04/11/16.
The crew arrived on time and completed the work quickly. They ensured the area was completely clean prior to leaving. Employees were highly knowledgeable and even took time to answer my questions. Jerry came out and inspected the work before the crew left. He provided all my paperwork and ensured I had no questions left unanswered.
Quality of work was excellent. I highly recommend them!
Brian we strive to give the best service in Abilene with the best trained best knowledgeable people and the friendliest employees a company can have, We appreciate your kind words and faith in our company to always take care of you
Excellent service! Their technicians installed a new system, duct work and serviced our other unit. they were very respectful and kind! They were very prompt and right on time everyday! We couldn't be more pleased!
Thank you Mandi we strive to provide the best service in the quickest time available so you do not have to suffer through this heat
I highly recommend Southwest Air Conditioning and Heating for anyone having trouble with their air. When our air conditioner stopped working, I first contacted a different company that told us our entire unit needed to be replaced, and the cost to do so would be quite expensive. I then called Southwest Air Conditioning and Heating. Their owner came out to give us an estimate on replacing the unit, but he suggested that one of their technicians give us a free second opinion first. The technician came later that afternoon and found that we only needed a $300 repair instead of a new unit. Thank you to Southwest Air Conditioning and Heating for saving us $9000!
Michelle you have no idea how many companies out there just want to sell you a new unit, they really dont understand service and do not do service its only sell sell sell
Excellent service....technician was very knowledgeable and worked quickly to get the problem fixed. I'll definitely recommend Southwest anytime and any day!
Vickie we appreciate your business and your comments on our employees, we spend alot of time and money to have the best employees in Abilene
Southwest AC came to my house for a service call. They were prompt getting there. The technician was courteous and knowledgeable. The cost was reasonable. I would definitely call them again for service and recommend them to anyone.
Thank you Jo we appreciate your business and nice comments, we know we have the best employees its nice to see people reaffirm that
03/23/2012Provided by Citysearch
This company is excellent!! I had a positive experience!! They serviced my unit. They had fast and friendly service and all a very affordable price!! They took the time check and explain and show me any concerns with my unit and any questions I had they we’re quick to get back to me to answer them!! I will defiantly be using this company in the future!!
Phone: (325) 698-9200
Address: 8225 Buffalo Gap Rd, Abilene, TX 79606
Website: 13 money saving coupons