- General Info
- Our urgent care location is open for convenient walk-in medical care with extended hours to treat any non-life threatening illness or injury.
- BBB Rating
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
- X-Rays, Walk In Clinic, Urgent Care, School Physicals, Pediatrics, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Health, Medical, Insurance Accepted, Emergency Care Facilities, Doctors, Medical Assistance, Workers' Comp Injuries, Flu Shots, Hospital, STD Testing, Lab Testing, Immunizations, Vaccinations
- Payment method
- financing available, debit, cash, all major credit cards, insurance, visa
- Buck Creek Area
- General Illness Treatment, Allergic Reactions, Allergies, Asthma, Athletes Foot, Bronchitis, Burns, Congestion, Cough, Diaper Rash, Ear Infection, Fever, Flu Symptoms, Back Pain, Insect Bites, Migraines, Nausea, Rashes, Sinus Infection, Skin Allergy, Sore Throat, Stomach Pains, Urinary Tract Infections, Wound Infections, Breaks, Strains, Sprains, Fractures, Lacerations, Stitches, Bites, Cold, Cough, Dizziness, Earaches, Fever, General Medical Care, Pneumonia
- English, Spanish
- Other Link
- Emergency Care Facilities, Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Urgent Care, STD Testing Centers
- Other Information
Specialties: Family Medicine, Industrial Medicine, Athletic Medicine, Sports Physician
Be the first to add a photo!