Pierre & Carlo European Salon & Spa
- General Info:
- In a Better Philly feature, Pierre & Carlo European Salon & Spa defines itself as a stylish haven where beauty thrives and stress melts into obsolescence. Glowing panels cooperate with track lighting to illuminate clients as hair whisperers practice their cutting and styling craft. In private treatment rooms, candles' gentle presence complements the soft touches of aestheticians with encouraging flickers. Clients can feast the flaws from skin, be it dry, acne-ridden, or covered in decoupage. Before and after any of five massages, visitors are welcome to relax their minds and muscles in a chromatherapy soak tub lit by colored LEDs.After more than 60 years business, Pierre & Carlo has become the leader in providing excellent customer service and employ's a well-trained staff with high levels of expertise.To many people Pierre & Carlo's services, in some ways, provide a mini vacation or a break from their everyday life. That's why they go the extra mile for their customers.
- Artego , Aveda , OPI, Skinceuticals
- Payment method:
- cash, debit, amex, discover, master card, visa
- GlensideFort WashingtonJenkintownElkins ParkChestnut HillSpringfieldHuntington Valley
- English, Polish, Spanish
- Beauty Salons, Day Spas, Massage Therapists, Skin Care, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Specialties: Extensions, Perms, Curly Hair, Coloring, Kids' Hair
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Above Average
By Appointment Only: Yes
I have my hair colored and cut by Maria. She does an excellent job. She asks questions to find out how my hair was after the last cut to see if I need / want anything different. She recommends solutions for any problems. The young women that have washed my hair are very good - I feel very relaxed after they are done. I am going to try the salon's other services in the near future.