- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- Q. Are you accepting new patients? A. Yes, we are always happy to accept new patients! Q. Dog is experiencing stomach pains. A. Take away their food and water; and, if their pain continues, please call us. Q. Do you tend to exotic pets? A. No; but, we are happy to refer you to a clinic that does. Q. Do you have evening hours? A. Yes, on Mondays, Tuesday and Thursdays we have evening hours from 4:00 - 7:00 Q. Do you have weekend hours? A. Yes, on Saturdays, we are open from 9:00 - 12:00 Q. Are you a full service hospital? A. Yes, we are a full service hospital. Q. Do you offer boarding? A. Limited boarding and accommodations are provided.
- A. Yes, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays we have evening hours from 4:00–7:00. Q. Do you have weekend hours? A. Yes, on Saturdays, we are open from 9:00–12:00
We've been taking our dogs (pet chow chows) to The Vet Clinic for 26-27(?) years as of 2013. Can't say enough great things about the staff and care. Friendly. Accommodating. Very caring. Knowledgable. Expert. Professional. We now live in Radnor - far away - but will go nowhere else.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Vet Clinic has been my vet for 20 years, treating both cats and dogs of mine, some with health issues and others perfectly healthy. They have always been kind and loving to my animals, aware of my needs and desires for my pets' health, and on top of the latest treatments. I do not hesitate to drive the 30 minutes to their office now that I've moved even though I pass several other vets on the way because I know my an... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse