I called to order a part (a liftgate) I had found on the Internet. It was coded damage000 so I thought it'd be a bolt-on. Not only did I have to wait 30 minutes for the yard boy to bring it out (and they weren't even busy), it looked at first as if he had wiped it off with a wet rag. Great for the paint. Then I saw the damage to the paint which will cost me more than the part. When I pointed it out to the salesperson, he just started saying, in essence, "Tough luck." He had already sai...view mored no when I asked him why I had paid sales tax in that state when the end user is in another state. I called him when I got home and left a message to call me and ask what he was willing to do to make me a happy customer. Someone else called back and said no. LINDER'S DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. THE ITEM WAS MISREPRESENTED. THEY WERE NOT WILLING TO EVEN GIVE ME $50 BACK OR ANYTHING. I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL DEALING WITH LINDER'S. CAVEAT EMPTOR EXCELLENT EXAMPLE.view lessShare Review
Linder's Inc.Add to mybook
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- For over 80 years Linder's has proudly offered the finest quality late model cars and light trucks from our Granite street location in Worcester, Ma. Long before the phrase Certified Pre-Owned was coined and hyped, Linder's has always and continues to certify every vehicle we offer to the highest standards. Our comprehensive inspection program certifies that every system in your Linder's vehicle will perform to the exacting standards set by the manufacturer. This program gives us the confidence to include one of the best standard warranties in the industry, and offer extended plans with coverage up to 100'000 miles. If your Linder's vehicle should ever require warranty maintenance, we have a state of the art service facility on site, staffed by ASE certified technicians, and we offer free loaner cars. Most importantly, buying a vehicle certified to our standards insures that your driving experience will not just meet, but exceed your expectations for years to come. And finally, because we don't carry the overhead of a fancy new building on an expensive piece of major highway real estate, we can offer you all this at a price well below the traditional dealers. When its time to buy your next vehicle you have a choice. You could buy a typical used car, and end up with someone else's problems. You could go out and buy a brand new car for a price that depreciates as soon as you drive off the lot, or you can buy a quality good as new vehicle.
- Extra Phones:
: (857) 277-7520
- We are a licensed Massachusetts Registered Repair Shop. That means we can handle all your collision and glass repair needs as well as your mechanical repairs. Our Service Department staff is committed to your complete satisfaction. If you don't find the part you're looking for in the 'Order Parts' link above, then please call and speak to one of our knowledgeable and experienced parts sales staff. If we don't have the part in stock we can help you find it through one of our extensive parts search networks. Our Parts department is always ready to help you out whether you simply have a question or wish to place an order for a new part. Place an order using this form, or contact our parts department if you have any additional questions. Our well-stocked parts department has the parts and accessories engineered for your vehicle. New parts will keep your vehicle running at peak performance and maximize its life. Fill out a parts request online or visit our parts counter to receive a quote or ask questions of our knowledgeable parts staff! Now you can order you parts right online. Simply fill out our parts form and we will process your order the very same day. Why order parts online? One simple answer: It saves both of us time and money. Your time is valuable, and we can only handle so many calls at once. Sitting on hold for 10 minutes is not what you want to be doing.
- acura, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chevy, chrysler, dodge, ford, gmc, honda, hyundai, impala, jeep, kia, lexus, lincoln, mazda, nissan, toyota, volkswagen
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, master card, visa
- Centrally Located Off Route 20.
- Broadmeadow Brook
- Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Salvage, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Auto Repair & Service
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
I do not know about the people that advertise on your site. Son just bought an Dodge 4.7 engine for his 2005 Dodge 1500 from Kinders LLC 211 Granite Street Worcaster, Ma 01607. Had it shipped to San Antonio, Texas. The engine was listed as a grade A unit with 49,000 miles. Got the engine full of rust everywhere. Was so bad we had to install the old oil pan. Change plugs they had serious rust. Intake and bolts have serious rust. How can Kinders LLC 211 Granite Street Worcast...view moreer, Ma 01607 sell an engine in this condition as a GRADE A part?
I feel I was scammed by Kinders LLC and Car-parts should address this scammers. Now I wondering if they mislead me on the mileageview less