Had an appointment at 9. The workers didn't even show up till 9:20 to open the place! I wanted to discuss what all they would do to my car but the guy basically ignored me to take a phone call. When he got off the phone he started talking to another customer while I was just standing there awkward in front of him. Customer service sucks here. Totally unprofessional.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Monro Muffler Brake & ServiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Because you need to TRUST who's working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Visit us today. Monro guarantees our customers the best price for a period of thirty (30) days after purchase. We match price before you buy. If a customer, prior to purchase, finds the equivalent quality parts, service and warranty for a lesser price from any approved automotive service retailer*, and has proof in the form of an advertisement or itemized written estimate, we will match it. We match prices for 30 days after. If a customer finds the equivalent quality parts, service and warranty for a lesser price after purchase from any approved automotive service retailer,* and has proof in the form of an advertisement or itemized written estimate, we will refund the difference. *Approved Automotive Service Retailer:Tuffy, Midas, Meineke, Sears, Firestone, Goodyear, Pep Boys, Car-X, Penske Auto Centers, any Regional or National Automotive Service Retailer or Auto Dealer.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 466-6676
- A/C Service (in select stores), Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections (in select stores), Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades.
- Autogrip Tires Kelly Tires Goodyear Tires Michelin Tires Bf Goodrich Tires Yokohama Tires Pirelli Tires Hankook Tires Continental Tires Falken Tires Dunlop Tires Blacklion Tires, BF Goodrich, Continental Tires, Dunlop, Falken, Kelly, Pirelli, Yokohama, firestone, goodyear
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, check
- Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Tire Dealers, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Had some work done last year. They only did half of the job only put on one front sway bar. Then I was that I needed a new front sway bar. I was dumb founded. I went to the place and told them. told me "it wasn't under warranty and normally we replace both at the time." I was like screw you.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I brought my car in on Sunday afternoon for a stuck clutch. These crooks tried to fix the master cylinder. Later they realized that it wasn't the problem. On Monday they "claimed" that they were ordering parts from the nearby Honda Dealer that they never got the parts. The Supervisor told me that it would take six hours of labor which later twisted and said it would only need an hour and a half to get i... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse