Terrible Illness From Here
I have eaten here many times and always loved the food here. However after my daughter and another bank teller both got salmon pois after eating the exact same thing for lunch last week, they have lost all of my familiy's business...because I will never forget the pain my daughter had to suffer for an entire week..when both she & the other bank teller lost a week of work after eating from there. I suppose that is a risk you are willing to take eating out..but I never would have expected this from them. They both ate a strombolli with pepperoni,green peppers and onions. The ER finally called my 24 year old daughter today to tell her the culture came out positive and she immediately had to go on an antibiotic. I do not want to get real descriptive about how ill she was..but it was very, very bad. I had never heard her in that much pain, and she had a 2 year old to try to care for at the same time. Our local hospital does not seem to know if they have to report this...so I am. I do not want anyone to suffer the agony my daughter has this last week. Perhaps Urgent care who diagnosed the other case will investigate it. But under no circumdstances will I risk the health of myself or my grandchildren again by ordering from here. Someone, somewhere along the way, used an ingredient they should not have. Maybe they were new..I do not know or care. The end result will not change..my daughter suffered greatly. I hope that they will correct whatever was wrong..because there is no doubt whatsoever where the poiso came from..both women ate the exact same thing.