I recently retained Ms. Gonzalez as my attorney for the purchase of my 1st home. She made a tricky messy, complicated process seem less so. She provides you with a great deal of information and encourages you to do your homework and ask her questions every step of the way. She is extremely knowledgeable in real estate law. Her professionalism and trustworthiness gave us a great sense of security. We had complete c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Marianne Gonzalez Attorney At LawAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
The Law Office of Marianne Gonzalez has earned a reputation with its clients as unmatched, diligent, hands-on attorney who is always on duty.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At the Law Offices of Marianne Gonzalez, we know that the Immigration Laws are confusing and sometimes create life changing situations. Our firm provides clients with the confidence that we understand their needs. We are immigration lawyers in Queens whose sole focus is meeting your needs. The Law offices of Marianne Gonzalez offers years of experience helping business and individuals solve immigration and visa problems. Our solutions are carefully structured to meet each client's specific immigration needs. Our Attorney Marianne Gonzalez creates sophisticated legal strategies designed to protect the interests of our client and enable them to reach their objectives! Our motto is we strive to represent you and ensure that we inform you of your rights and privileges… that’s how Diron Rutty protects her clients! Whether we are meeting an Immigration need, creating an Estate Plan, or litigating a dispute, we are focused on the ultimate goal of guiding clients to safe harbor.
- Real Estate: * 1031 Tax Deferred Like Kind Exchanges * Adverse Possession and Landlord/Tenant Matters * Bank Closings * Co-op and Condominium Representation * Encroachment * Litigation Disputes Involving Claims of Specific Performance * Loan Consultation and Modification * Mortgage Financing * Purchase and Sale of Residential and Commercial Properties * REO Properties * Residential and Commercial Leases * Residential and Commercial Refinance * Return of Contract down Payment * Settlement Agent/Bank Attorney for Several Banks * Short Sales Wills, Trusts & Estates: * Health Care Proxy * Life Estates * Living Will * Power of Attorney * Preparation of Wills and Tax Planning * Probate and Administration of Estate Proceedings * Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts Family Law & Divorce: * Preparation of Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements * Separation Agreements and Name Changes * Uncontested Divorce Matters and Court Filings
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Southwestern Queens, Woodhaven
- English, Spanish
- Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys