- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Hair Talk Beauty Salon specializes in Total Hair Care. With years of expertise in all types of Hair Extensions, Carolett offers hair care and hair cuts for men and women in a private suite. Hair Talk Beauty Salon of Woodbridge performs trained and certified services to include:* Permanents* Coloring* Bonding* Weaving* Braiding* Barber Cuts* Designer Cuts* Conditioning* Highlighting* Touch Ups* Up Dos, And MoreComfortable and relaxing atmosphere where refreshments are availableOur expert services are provided by professional friendly hair stylists in a timely manner with your schedules, needs and requests in mind.
- Our Menu Board of Services Includes But Is Not Limited To:* Blow Drying and Sets* Color Touch Ups* Coloring Corrections* Deep Hair Conditioning* Designer Hair Cuts* Gel Twists* Hair Braiding* Hair Coloring* Hair Curling* Hair Highlighting* Hair Pressing* Hair Relaxing* Hair Rods* Hair Trimming* Hair Up-Do's* Hair Weaves* Hair Wraps* Highlight Touch Ups* Hot Oil Hair Treatments* Permanent Hair Coloring* Semi Permanent Hair Coloring* Virgin RelaxerHair Talk Beauty Salon Also Performs:* Full Head Weaves* Track Weaves* Removal of Weaves* Full Head Bonding* Track Bonding* Single Twist Braiding* Double Twist Braiding* Corn Row Braiding* Other Braiding StylesOur Barbers Cut Services Are Priced Individually And Accordingly Include, But Are Not Limited To:* Men's Hair Cuts* Shampoo Styling* Bush Cuts* Beard Trimming* Boy's Hair Cuts (Under 12 Yrs Old)* Shape Ups and Trims
- * Affrin * Design * Mizan * Redken * Straight Request
- Payment method:
- check, visa, mastercard
- Off of Old Bridge Road in Dillingham Square.
- Lake Ridge
- Beauty Salons, Hair Braiding, Hair Replacement, Hair Weaving, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Hair Stylists, Wigs & Hair Pieces
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
I am a long time resident of the Woodbridge area and I have visited many of the hair salons in the Area and always came out with a compliant, either the stylist move too many times; there was a language barrier; my hair was never styled my hair the way I wanted it; Or it was plain GHETTO. One day I was referred to Hair Talk, and I made the appointment with Carolette that was over a year ago. One my first visit I explained what I wanted and she listened. Once I finished Carolette, basically told me what she needed to do to get that end results I wanted… to this day, I have NOT visited any other salon….that is what you call #speakingthetruth…… I am TOTALLY satisfied every time I walk out of the salon; I always receive so many compliments on my hair that I have invited many ladies to go to Hair Talk. I enjoy coming to Hair Talk, Carolette and her staff are always courteous, and professional. The salon is clean and the most important thing NO LANGUAGE BARRIER. I have found a HOME in Hair Talk. And if you are looking for someone to tell you the truth and do your hair right, then you need to come to Hair Talk where the staff treats you like family, and do your hair RIGHT….
I have fine, thin hair and have always had trouble finding someone that knew how to deal with it, and when I moved to the Woodbridge area I was looking for a stylist. I happened upon a video ad for Hair Talk and decided to try them out. I called, and the owner, Carolett, answered. I explained my hair issues and made an appointment with her for a wash and set -- I figured that I could tell whether or not she could work with my hair just by how it looked and felt when she was done. That was two years ago, and I've been going there ever since. Carolett consistently gives me beautiful hair styles! The atmosphere in the shop is nice as well. I will continue to go there, and I recommend the shop to everyone that asks me about my hair.
The owner has no class. She is rude direspectful and should have never been issued a liecence to do hair anything for that matter she is trashy and unprofessional and im going to make it a point to let everyone know not to go to this garbage place until it is shut down. I wish I could say more but it would go one for days . Bottom line this place is a ghetto hole in the wall with trashy people working there but then what do you expect from ghetto untrained people.
HairTalk with Stylist Carolette is the best place I have come across since moving here. She is punctual, highly skilled and listens very well. She is gifted in cuts and weaves. I usually get relaxers and styles but I have seen hairdos from relaxed to natural. Women getting up looking like they just came from a hair show or walked out of a magazine. Carolette does very good work. I feel blessed that I have found her because she has my hair looking great every visit. It was thin and fragile when I met her because I was travelling a lot but now she has it full and beautiful. I found her and held on, though I did attempt a few places closer to where I live in Fredericksburg needless to say those places had me racing back to Carolette If I could add my picture I would and you can be the judge but since I cannot my word will have to suffice. love and blessings.