I enthusiastically recommend Attorney Anna Shapiro, Esq and her entire office for legal services. Attorney Shapiro is extremely knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure with which to work. She possesses a unique combination of exceptional legal skills with a keen focus on client service, satisfaction and equity. Her fees are very reasonable and are charged with emphasis placed on fairness to her clients. I will be ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Anna Shapiro, Esq., PCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Shapiro Law Group, PC effectively serves the interest of its clients in the matters involving Family Law, Divorce, Limited Assistance Representation, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Restraining Orders, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Business Set Up, Planning and Corporate Law, Consumer Rights and Protection, Contracts & Commercial Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Estate Planning, Criminal Law, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Mortgage Modifications and Short Sales, Credit Negotiation, Landlord and Tenant Law, Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Wills and Trusts, Probate Law, Immigration Law, Disability/Social Security and Appeals.
No matter what area of Law needs to be covered, Attorneys at Shapiro Law Group, PC are able to draw from our prior experiences and knowledge to protect your best interests throughout the duration of your case and offer you aggressive representation you need to put your matter to rest once and for all. We take every case on an individual and personal basis, so that we can help you find the quickest resolution possible, while serving as your advocates and offering you an ongoing support.
If you're looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you've come to the right place. At Shapiro Law Group, PC , our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience a pleasant one, and our team will stop at nothing to ensure that you come away more than satisfied. To learn more about our services and the types of cases we handle, contact our Law Firm today to set up an initial case evaluation.
Why Choose Us?
- Evening Hours
- Free Initial Consultation
- Certified In Limited Assistance Representation
- Aggressive Boston Experienced Firm Without The Hassle Of The City
- * Appeals
* Business Law
* Civil Litigation
* Consumer Rights & Protection
* Criminal Law
* Employment Discrimination
* Estate Planning / Wills & Trusts / Probate
* Family Law
* Guardianship & Conservatorship* Injury* Landlord & Tenant Law* Malpractice * Personal Injury & Auto Accidents / Worker's Compensation * Residential & Commercial Real Estate / Short Sales
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, cash, check, master card
- Walnut Hill, North Woburn
- Visit our 2nd Office in Needham: 75 2nd Ave Suite 605 Needham, MA 02494
- Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Attorneys
Anna Shapiro is the right choice! She is very intelligent, friendly and honest. Every time I called her or e-mailed her, she quickly got back to me. She handled issues efficiently to save me time and money. She kept me up to date on my case. I highly recommend Anna to anyone!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My husband and I we're very pleased with Anna. She was very thorough and attentive. No email or phone call ever went unanswered. She guided us through our process with honesty and respect. Anna definitely made a very uneasy situation not so bad. I will recommend her to friends and family.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I could not be happier with Anna Shapiro. She was thorough and responded to my phone calls and e-mails very fast. She gave me great legal advice. She was upfront with her legal fees and there was no pressure in hiring her. She made me feel secure in our approach to the legal problem I was having. I would hire her again if I needed a lawyer.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
If you need any legal advice and/or services, please call Anna Shapiro. She goes out of her way to accommodate your needs. When initially phoned, her she was able to see me right away. Every time I needed a question answered or assurance, she was right there. Everything was up front. The costs, the schedules, any information I needed to proceed with my issues. Whenever I called or met Attorney Shapiro, she was always... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse