Starlight Baptist Church
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
EARLY WORSHIP 8:00AM ; AM WORSHIP 10:30AM ; SUNDAY SCHOOL 9:30AM ; PM WORSHIP 6:30PM ; WEDNESDAY WORSHIP 7:3
- General Info:
- Starlight Baptist Church is committed to reaching lost souls for Christ through personal soul winning, special campaigns, evangelistic meetings, and community outreach. Starlight has a missionary burden for lost souls throughout the world and seeks to evangelize through worldwide missions. Starlight seeks people from all ethnic and economic backgrounds. We strive to teach members to live according to the teachings and doctrines of God’s Word and to lead them to full assurance of the salvation of our Lord. Starlight believes in the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit, given at salvation for the work of the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Business History
- In May of 1989, Pastor Riggs, his family, and 13 others assembled to discuss the organization of an independent, fundamental Baptist Church in the Seminole County area. The purpose of this church would be to win souls for Christ and to build strong, separated Christians. On June 11, 1989, Starlight held its first service with fifty-five in attendance. The charter service was held September 10, 1989.
- Vacation Bible School, Girls Club Activity, Student Life, Teen Ministry, Counseling, Boys Club, Couples Classes, Youth Camps, Sunday School, Singles Group, Community Outreach, Bus Ministry
- Central Florida
- Baptist Churches, Churches & Places of Worship, Fundamental Baptist Churches, Independent Baptist Churches
If you're sick and tired of the watered down messages, the rock concerts that claim to be "worship" and the worldly atmosphere of "lost" churches, then come to Starlight Baptist Church! After 15 years of going from one fake church to another, we found Starlight! Straight forward teaching from the KJV, truth instead of games, love instead of contempt. Being a "meat eater", I expect to learn from a church. This one does NOT disappoint! We have found our final church home!
You gotta check out this church, its traditional worship, like what church was meant to be. The Pastor has such of teaching real life from the Bible. He was so animated and funny, he keeps you awake, alert and interested. This church is a great place to learn and grow in your spiritual life and has things going on for the whole family!
Don't believe me? Come see for yourself!
-One Happy Church Member