Morse Museum Of American ArtAdd to mybook
Tue - Thu9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Fri9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Sat9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sun1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- General Info:
- The world's most comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933) is housed at The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art. The Museum's Tiffany collection includes jewelry, pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass windows and lamps, and the chapel interior the artist designed for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago. The Museum's holdings also include a major collection of American art pottery and representative collections of late 19th- and early 20th-century American painting, graphics, and decorative art.
- Group Tours, Museum Store, Museum Shop, Late 19th, Early-20th Century American Painting, Early 20th Century American Painting, Art Pottery & Decorative Art, American Art Pottery. (We are NOT an Art Dealer)
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, cash
- From I-4, take the Fairbanks Avenue exit (Exit 87). Drive toward Winter Park 1.8 miles. Turn left onto Park Avenue. Proceed 1/2 mile to the Museum.
- Gift shop, restrooms, free parking, Guied tours, wheelchairs, membership, lectures and films
Charles Hosmer Morse Foundation, Inc., Elizabeth Morse Genius Foundation
- Charles Hosmer Morse Foundation, Inc., Elizabeth Morse Genius Foundation
- Historical Places, Places Of Interest, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Museums, Art Museums, Amusement Places & Arcades, Tourist Information & Attractions