Paul's Fine Italian Dining
- General Info:
- Paul's Fine Italian Dining boasts the best of Italian cuisine and a memorable culinary experience with authentic dishes and fantastic service. Our dishes originated in Italy, were refined in New York, and are brought to your table right here in Winston-Salem. Whether you are joining us for lunch or dinner, our menu includes daily specials that vary from lasagna to rack of lamb, veal chops, and swordfish. We also enhance our daily menu with seasonal specialties such as pumpkin gnocchi, pesto, and prosciutto with figs. Complement it all with a glass of wine or even an after-dinner cocktail from our full bar. Just be sure to save room for a selection from our dessert menu, featuring tiramisu, chocolate dream, or cannoli. With a long history of excellence, you'll find that the authentic cuisine and fine service found at Paul's Fine Italian Dining is second to none.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (336) 768-1202
- Italian Dining, Lunch, Dinner, Wine, Lasagna, Rack of lamb, Veal chops, Swordfish, Flavored Coffee, Desserts,
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- 3443 Robinhood Road Ctr - Serving Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Piano Music Entertainment, Bar, Sofa Lounge, Parking, Reservations
Pauls Fine Italian Restaurant
- Italian Restaurants, Caterers, Mediterranean Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
02/19/2012Provided by Citysearch -
We had our first dinner at Paul's last night, after being told that Carabba's had an hour wait. Our son attended a party there and raved about the food. All 4 of us loved our food! Bread was delicious, ceasar salad was perfect and our meals were hot and fresh! Being from NY, we are particular about out Italian food and Paul's will be where we go from now on!
06/17/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I think bread is a good up-front judge of the quality of a restaurant. Especially for an italian restaurant..when the bread arrives with your mean and it's 2 days old and stale that usually is a sign of the overall lack of quality.
Our two dishes were mediocre...bland, rather boring. Something we could have put together at home ourselves but with a heck of a lot more flavor. Maybe I was spoiled all those years living outside NYC but really this is just run of the mill italian food. The prices however, especially for Winston, would lead you to think the quality would be much higher. Overall a disappointment after reading some previous reviews.
06/09/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Dirty restaurant.Employees push crumbs off table onto the floor. Not clean it up. Management sees rude employees. Not do anything.They rude to female tables.Rush to get rid of,talk back rude,interrupt,put finger in the food,yell at customers,give rude looks,walk away while female customers are talking to them,give drink and food run away. Female customers have ask them to come back and continue to do job. Said not want to write down menu. They did it anyway. Not volunteer to wait on ,give menu,food,silverware,napkins,drinking glasses,drinks,bill.Give not correct orders,knew. Customers have to ask them to correct it. Expect tip,and demand money,not get it. give bill and not come back.
11/04/2008Provided by Citysearch -
The ""1-Star or Poor Review"" indicated on this website is a duplicate of a bad review of another restaurant review (4 Way Restaurant on ""winstonsalem.ohsohandy"" webstie), which is FALSE, as well. Both of these restaurants are fine, reputable restaurants in Winston-Salem, and both have great service and wonderful food. Someone apparently has too much time of their hands. Probably more of this trash on other reviewer websites...
10/18/2008Provided by Citysearch -
not go back.rude mangement,hostesses,waitstaff and cashiers.management sees rude behavior by employees nothing done. cashiers,hostesses,waitstaff only nice to tables of male and children. continually rude to female tables. they not volunteer to wait on females,talk rude,interrupt females while speaking,back talk sarcastic,walk away from females while females are talking.not come back ,no explination.the cashiers/hostesses gossip about people also in front of guests. waitstaff not volunteer to write down order,bring food,drink,and bill,come back to see if anything else is needed,knows order is wrong and not do anything about it. female guests have to ask waitstaff,hostesses and cashiers to do job. and females leave tables to ask the waitstaff to do job. the service is slow,not busy. waitstaff complain about management and cheap customers,tipping.waitstaff put food crumbs off the tables onto the floor.it stays on floor.and some of food served half cooked.
10/04/2006Provided by Citysearch -
We've been eating at Paul's for well over 10 years now and have found it to be consistently superb - NEVER had a bad (or even fair) meal there. By now, we've sampled everything on the meno - all good. I've stopped trying eggplant anywhere else - or anyone else's red Italian sauces. His cognac sauce is to die for - and try the pumpkin gnocchi - served in a pumpkin, no less! We can't go often enough!
08/10/2005Provided by Citysearch -
I was not all that excited when I pulled up to the little store located in a sort of strip mall. But once I got inside, I knew that I was in for a treat. I was greeted by Paul, speaking mostly Italian, and was quickly seated. The waitress was extremely helpful in recommending the lobster ravioli, which was one of the best Italian dishes I have ever had. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food. Not much more than the Olive Garden, yet multiple times better food.