Parklawn Memorial GardensAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements.
- We are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of more than 1,800 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. When you choose a Dignity Memorial provider, you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and memorialization services. All of our services are designed to help our client families through one of the most personal and challenging stages of life. As a Dignity Memorial provider, we offer an array of unmatched services, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, Bereavement Travel Services, a 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and much more. We understand losing a loved one is an emotional and difficult experience, and we are committed to helping our client families with compassionate, professional and personal service. Please contact us if you need immediate assistance, or if you would like more information about our services.
- Mausoleums, Monuments, cremation, funerals
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, financing available, master card, visa
- Monuments, Funeral Directors, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services, Cemeteries, Crematories, Mausoleums