Old Vineyard Behavioral Health System
3637 Old Vineyard Rd,
Winston Salem, NC 27104
- More Info:
Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services specializes in acute and residential psychiatric treatment for children & adolescents and adult acute services.
Old Vineyard has achieved an enviable record by maintaining a nearly restraint-free environment. A highly structured schedule provides at least two intensive treatment interventions a day. Residents progress through an individualized clinical pathway with four distinct phases of treatment: responsibility, cycles and conflict, empathy, and relapse prevention. To help strengthen family functioning and prevent relapse, families attend regularly scheduled therapy sessions. And, to promote a balanced lifestyle, a weekly spirituality group is available.
Winston-Salem is a city rich with heritage. One whose founding fathers brought a strong appreciation for the arts and instilled this love of creativity and craftsmanship in the generations that followed. Winston-Salem's fine traditional and contemporary crafts, museums steeped in Americana, and growing number of festivals allow visitors to be immersed in the City of the Arts. Residents enjoy the opportunity to showcase their hometown and share their southern hospitality.
Whether you need help or know someone who does, we encourage you to spend some time on our website getting to know more about Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services. If you want to learn more, we’re just a phone call away.
Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services, offering exceptional services for those in psychiatric crisis
- Hospital Licensed by NC Department of Health Services Regulation and Accredited by Joint Commission (JCAHO)
- Trained, professional staff including psychiatrists, licensed therapists, 24-hour nursing and direct care staff.
- Acute inpatient services for male and female adolescents ages 12-17 and for adults, ages 18 and older.
- Partial hospitalization and intensive out-patient programs for adults, ages 18 and older
Located on a beautiful 16-acre campus in Winston-Salem, Old Vineyard provides an exceptional environment for helping children, adolescents and adults. The campus features a gymnasium, baseball field, basketball area, picnic areas and walking trails in a supportive, relaxed setting.
Accredited by JCAHO and the Divison of Health Service Regulation, Old Vineyard provides intensive, individualized treatment by a specially trained staff, including psychiatrists, licensed therapists, psychologists, 24-hour nursing, and BA/BS direct-care counselors.
- Mental Health Services, Hospitals, Mental Health Clinics & Information, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Psychiatric Clinics, Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Clinics