Convenient, Comfortable, Compassionate Care!
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- Dr. Lynne Catania is a progressive, experienced mixed animal vet providing mobile veterinary care (House calls, Farm calls) to horses, cattle, sheep, goats, alpacas, pigs, dogs & cats for routine vaccines, exams, etc. She will gladly come to your home / farm & provide the same compassion & level of service (and more!) than you would get at any other vet office, right in the convenience of your own space!! A Purdue School of Veterinary graduate from 2002, she has 11 + years in practice with 30+ years of experience working with horses cattle, dogs and cats. She has practiced in a mixed animal veterinary hospital for many years until branching out on her own 3.5 years ago. She has also worked as a racetrack veterinarian for thoroughbreds, farm / large animal veterinarian and does relief work for small / mixed animal practices.
- Farm calls for farm livestock and horses. Able to provide routine vaccines, examinations, testing / diagnostics, medical / field surgical intervention, if necessary. House calls for dogs and cats, able to perform routine vaccinations, examinations, diagnostics and minor medical / surgical interventions while in the field. Advanced cases will be referred if hospitalization i/ further work up is needed. Completely mobile and digital medical records, allowing clients to request appointments, request refills, access vaccine records, view blood work results, and get digital reminders via email and text! Call now! I'd love to help you out! Dr. Lynne Catania Forsyth Mobile & Relief Veterinary Services
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards
- Completely mobile. I come to you!!
4-H Donor, Supporter and Volunteer - Since 1984
- North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association Member - Since 2011
- American Veterinary Medical Association Member - Since 1997
Forsyth Mobile Vet Srvcs
- Pet Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians