Although the center is not "diverse" (it is pretty much all African American kids), I have to say that Ms. Sue in the infant room is GREAT. She really plays with and holds all the babies to give them the attention you would if you were home with your child. She even rocks them to sleep, etc. She truly is a hard worker and I believe any of the teachers that are in the room with her are held to the same st... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Creative Day SchoolAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Creative Day School was established in 1980 with the main goal of providing a safe and secure place for parents to leave their children. Belvin G. Smith, owner and operator, acquired several centers in Georgia and North Carolina. Over the past 30 years, the company has expanded to 10 centers and then downsized to the 4 it currently operates. During these many years of operation, Creative Day School has touched the lives of many families who have in turn, allowed all of the staff and management to be a part of their lives. We can only hope to continue to be blessed with this great opportunity to be a part of each childs growing years and experience the joy of these times with each of their families.
- Child Care ServicesAfter School ProgramsPreschool ProgramsToddler ProgramsInfant Child Care
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, cash, debit
- Creative Day School was established to provide a safe and secure place for parents to leave their children. Our main goal is the total development of the child into a well-adjusted individual. Research has confirmed that children do their most important learning in the early childhood years before the age of five. In addition to a warm and nurturing environment, attention is paid to the age-appropriateness of each classroom environment. Children are viewed as unique and valuable and attention is paid to their individual thoughts, skills, needs and interests. Creative Day School strives to build a foundation upon which each child can develop a strong sense of self worth that will carry through to adulthood.
- Child Care
Creative day school has been a great school for my children. I have a five year old that was in after school care and a three year old and they both learned alot from there teachers. My three year old was not talking very well and him being in the class he was in helped him tremendously with his speech, now he doesn't stop talking!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This center was 'ok' until a major incident took place in which my 1 y.o. son's father went to pick him up one day, & decided to peep through the window before walking in just to witness his teacher grabbing him inappropriately by the collar of his shirt & had a finger pointed on his face yelling at him while he's crying! Apparantly he had hit a child prior to his dad peeping in but we were told by the dire... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse