Onion River ChiropracticAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- This site is designed to give you a feel of our practice: Our dedication and energy; Our treatment approaches; and Our philosophy towards health and wellness. Our comprehensive and unique approach combines muscular therapy (soft tissue massage techniques), physiotherapies (ultrasound, electric muscle stimulation, acupuncture) and spinal stretching and strengthening exercises to help restore abnormal spinal functioning. We use specific rehab protocols to help retrain your body for a stronger, supportive outcome. We also are very skilled at treating non-surgical shoulder, knee, wrist, forearm, foot/ankle, hip and TMJ problems using a similar approach. If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts. Also, please check out the doctor authored articles by Dr. Rybicki herself! FUNCTION....BALANCE....WELLNESS - THIS IS OUR MOTTO!
- * Chiropractic Care * Lifestyle Advice * Nutritional Advice and Herbal Treatments * Myofascial Release/Massage Therapy * Physiotherapies * Laser Therapy * Individualized Stretching/Strengthening Programs * Custom Made Orthotics (Arch Supports) * Acupuncture
- Payment method:
- master card, check, debit, discover, insurance, visa
- Just off I89, Exit 16. Easy access to Burlington, Colchester, Essex Junction and South Burlington. Also on the bus line.
- Acupuncture, Massage Therapists, Rehabilitation Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment