Linden Heights Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
M-Th 7:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 7:00pm, F 7:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 6:00pm, Sa 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! Linden Heights Animal Hospital was opened in 1967 and received the Veterinary Economics Hospital of the Year Award as the best animal hospital built in the United States in 1967. The hospital was re-staffed in 1986 by Doctors Joseph and Peter Schmitt, brothers who had long desired to practice together providing the best and most current service veterinary medicine can offer. AAHA Accredited Practice The Linden Heights Animal Hospital is one of less than 18 percent of North American veterinary hospitals accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). AAHA accreditation means that we meet strict standards for excellence in our building, equipment, surgery, patient care, and sanitation. Regular AAHA inspection and evaluation assures you of the highest quality care each and every time you trust your pet to our team of professionals. Linden Heights Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with board certified specialists when additional diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house computerized x-ray capabilities, and a closely supervised hospitalization area. At Linden Heights Animal Hospital we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
- General Info:
- Welcome to Linden Heights Animal Hospital Linden Heights Animal Hospital in Winchester, VA is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets ; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages ; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner. Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact us at ( 540 ) 667-4290 for all your pet health care needs. In April 2010 we will break ground on a much needed remodel of Linden Heights Animal Hospital ( LHAH ). There will be interior and exterior construction crews at LHAH over the next several months. We will do our best to minimize any inconvenience that may occur during this time. We will be temporarily decreasing our stock of prescription diets due to lack of storage space during the remodel. Please call to request food refills BEFORE you finish your existing bag. We recommend calling at least one week in advance to ensure that your pet's prescribed diet is here on time. The doctors and staff are looking forward to the completion of this remodel as it will help us continue to provide the quality care that you have come to expect from Linden Heights Animal Hospital. We thank you in advance for your patience!
- Small Animals
- prescription diets, wellness
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Specialty Services, Veterinary Specialty Services