Limestone Therapeutic MassageAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Life is a journey of our physical and mental well being. Our trained hands and kind hearts will help to nurture your mind and body through the ebbs and flows of daily life. We at Limestone Therapeutic Massage take pride in the services and education that we provide to our clients. It's the "who you are" "what brought you to us" and "how can we help you" that is what we are about. From the moment you step through our front door, we promise to make you feel right at home and a part of our family. We offer a safe place for the release of pain from an auto accident, a sports injury, physical and/or mental exhaustion and life's day-to-day stresses. Since beginning nine years ago as a place to provide the perfect environment for bodywork, Limestone Therapeutic Massage has become a vital part of the lives of many of its clients. We have been working with our clients and their family members for years and continue to grow from a strong referral base. It's the genuine feeling of caring that sets us apart from the rest. Since every one of our therapists has his or her own unique gifts of massage, we suggest that you meet each of us and try each of our techniques. In doing so you are assured in finding the perfect therapist for your needs. Remember... we are here for you.
- We will craft the perfect massage with your specific needs in mind. When you arrive for your appointment, we will work with you, listening to where your life has taken you. We will use every technique possible to bring you and your body back into balance. Whether it's a relaxing Swedish massage, a Deep Tissue, Myofascial Connective Tissue massage or a combination of all, we have the perfect hands for you. We also offer Trigger Point Release, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage and Mommy to Be Massage. Expect nothing but the best in care and attention from our reception staff and therapists. Our goal is for your experience to be the most relaxing and therapeutic you have ever felt. You'll be greeted with a friendly smile and hello when entering our offices. Rest easy knowing that your therapist will take the time to talk to you about your medical issues and customize a massage that will suit your needs. You'll be led into your private sanctuary, filled with soothing music, to disrobe and lie upon the massage table. If modesty is an issue, wearing undergarments is acceptable practice. Finally, you will find yourself wrapped in the softest of linens and in the hands of your therapist. Sounds great doesn't it?
- Payment method:
- mastercard, check, visa
- Located in the Millcreek Shopping Center
- Mill Creek Shopping Center
- Massage Therapists, Massage Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Holistic Practitioners, Pain Management, Day Spas, Health Resorts