Kevin P. O'Neill Esq.Add to mybook
If facing a serious criminal charge in the state of Delaware, call me, Kevin P. O'Neill, Esquire, for immediate help.
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Remember - Never assume that you can talk your way out of a criminal arrest or even a traffic ticket. If you try to do this, the odds are heavily against you. Be polite, be courteous, but try to Keep Your Mouth Shut! As the saying goes, "anything you say can and will be used against you". It is really true! And please resist the temptation to beg for mercy. Only a sentencing judge can show mercy, so do not beg the police officer at roadside to be "cut a break". So many convictions can be avoided if people understand their legal obligations, and more importantly, if they understand how the system works. My name is Kevin P. O'Neill. I have more than 25 years of experience as a successful criminal defense lawyer in Delaware. I am a fighter, and I fight to win. Neither prosecutors nor the police work for you, so they are not particularly worried about you or your rights. Police are trained to gather evidence against the citizen. This is part of their job, but citizens have no obligation to help the police convict them. Do not assume that a courteous police officer is your friend or your buddy. He or she is professionally trained to gather evidence against you, and if you will help him do so, unfortunately you will regret it. I'm proud to say I represent Delaware's largest and oldest bail bonds company, T & H Bail Bonds. This company sees many criminal lawyers in court every day in Delaware. They have an educated eye and know who can get the job done in the courtroom. It is rewarding that they have chosen me to be their litigation attorney. Rapid response time is vitally important in most, if not all, of the cases I handle. That is why I am available to my clients in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey around the clock by phone or e-mail. Experienced Defense in Comprehensive Range of Violent Crimes
- * Assault & Violent Crime * Breath or Blood Alcohol Test Refusal * Car Accidents * CDL and Out-Of-State Drivers * Criminal Defense * Delaware DUI Penalties * Driving On a Suspended or Revoked License * Drug Charges * Dui and Traffic Defense Overview * Felonies * Field Sobriety Tests * Juvenile Defense * License Suspensions * Speeding & Traffic Tickets * Violations of Probation
- Lawyers Row, Downtown Wilmington
- Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys