Champlain Valley Senior Community: Assisted Living & Memory CareAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- If youâ€™ve been reluctantly researching nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities for your loved one, thinking that the time for independent living has passed due to visible dementia stages experienced, you have come to the right place. At Champlain Valley Senior Community, we offer assisted living with a wing devoted to memory care and staffed with highly trained care providers. Your loved one can receive much needed care while continuing to enjoy a private room in a homelike atmosphere and enjoy the social activities and scheduled transportation that we offer.Champlain Valley is a new dementia care and assisted living facility in Essex County, just 30 miles south of Plattsburgh, housed in a historic building which formerly served as the Willsboro grade school. The state-of-the-art senior living community offers 74 beds and a selection of either private or double suites.For one all-inclusive monthly payment, residents receive comprehensive elderly care, three meals daily, housekeeping and laundry services, and enjoy the use of our on-site fitness center, game areas, beauty and barber salon, movie theater and ice cream parlor.Our grounds offer beautiful landscaping, outdoor seating with umbrellas, and a scenic river walk and adjacent nature preserve with walking trails.
- Champlain Valley Senior Community offers a range of services including wellness programs, transportation to physicians, three delicious meals daily, help with chores, and social activities for all residents. Our elderly care home includes an ice cream parlor, movie theater, beauty and hair salon, and rehabilitation services.Champlain Valleyâ€™s senior housing is within close proximity to all the hamlets throughout the Adirondack Park. The community is a 5 minute drive to the Vermont ferry and offers weekly trips to Burlington, Shelburne, Lake Placid, and Plattsburgh for shopping, international flights and specialty medical care.
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
Please visit http://www.champlainassistedliving.com/Location_and_Directions.html for directions.
- The 1927 historic property, formerly used as the K through 12th grade Willsboro School, sits on the Boquet River and is within walking distance of many local amenities such as a pharmacy, restaurants, library, parks, places of worship, and a grocery store. It is a great location for senior living!Champlain Valley is designed with our residentsâ€™ comfort in mind. Original hardwood in the hallways and historic wooden door frames are among the architectural features that create an inviting atmosphere. The buildingâ€™s uncomplicated layout allows residents to move freely within a secure environment.
Our residents may select from single or double suites featuring original hardwood floors, fourteen-foot ceilings, and large windows offering scenic views of the Boquet River.Common areas include a living room with a fireplace, a library and game area.
- Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Residential Care Facilities, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities