Absolutely wonderful place! The staff is amazing, there are so many great things to do there from archery to horseback riding. The food is fantastic ..........can't say enough great things about this place. My son had the BEST summer ever last year and will be going this year as well.
Add to mybook
Tall Pines Day Camp
Building Memories That Last a Lifetime!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Beneath the cool shelter of magnificent trees that fill the air with the beautiful aroma of pine, Tall Pines campers will experience the magic of summer. Campers at Tall Pines Day Camp will be able to choose from among many expertly guided, age-appropriate programs in athletics, nature, computers, and the arts. Tall Pines Day Camp looks forward to bringing you the best in private day camping for children ages 3 to 14. Tall Pines is both State Certified and is accredited by the American Camp Association. From the air-conditioned transportation system to the air-conditioned facilities, Tall Pines is the premier day camp in the Delaware Valley. We have added new zip lines of 800' and 300' as well as a new free fall jump. A 10' water slide with double flumes of 36' & 43' feet are new for 2016. At Tall Pines we continuously add new and exciting programs and facilities to keep the campers excited.Our sixty-six acres of land include dozens of brand new facilities, including:* 5 Gaga Courts* Air Conditioned Dining Hall* Archery Range* Ceramics Studio* Computer Center* Dance* Golf Driving Range* Gymnastics Room* Infirmary* Large Heated Swimming Pool* Mini Golf Course* Modern Kitchen* Music Rooms* Nature Study Studio* Outdoor Pavilions* Pee Wee Basketball Courts* Puppet Theater * Street Hockey Court* Theater* Three Soccer Fields, Basketball Courts* Three Softball Fields* Wading Pool* Water Slide* Wood Shop and More
- Summer Camp Programs:* Junior Camp-Ages 3-6* Middle/Senior Camp- Ages 7-12* Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Ages 13 & 14. Birthday Parties:* Summer Adventure Parties* Includes 3 hour time frame, activities, and food. Company and School picnics: All of our facilities (except tennis) are equipped with balls, bats, and paddles etc. at no extra cost to you. Your guests only need to bring the following items:* A Softball Glove* Bathing Suit (No Cutoffs Please)* Pool Shoes* Sunscreen* Tennis Balls* Tennis Racquet* TowelA public address system aids in communication. Free and ample parking is provided on our grounds.* Air Conditioned Dining Hall* Archery* Ceramics* Heated Swimming Pool* Music* Street Hockey* Tennis
- Payment method:
- check, visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards, amex
- Child Care, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Camps-Recreational, Recreation Centers, Retreat Facilities, Picnic Grounds
- Other Information: