If I could give negative stars I would. Please stay far far away from this B&B. The owner is a scam artist. He charged me for 3 nights stay and when I told him I would only be staying one night he said no problem he would refund me the other 2 nights. That was 3 months ago, many unanswered phone calls and emails ago. I now have a fraud investigation going through my bank to get the money back. The house looks great i... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Serenity Bed & Breakfast InnAdd to mybook
"Wichita's Most Romantic B&B"
- General Info:
Serenity Bed and Breakfast Inn is Wichita's high-rated B&B in Guest comments. Serenity was written up in the Wichita Eagle Newspaper for "Great Reviews". In 2006, Serenity B&B was featured in "Bed and Breakfast America" Magazine - a magazine of fine B&Bs and Inns across the U.S. (sold in Barnes and Noble, Hastings and Borders bookstores). In 2007, Serenity B&B was awarded the "5-Star Property of Distinction" award from BnBFinder.com (based on a high volume of consistenly superior Guest comments). In 2008, Serenity B&B was awarded, "Top 10 Inn" in America by bbUSA.com.
Serenity B&B is "Wichita's Finest B&B" with comfortable rooms with lots of amenities and "5-Star" award-winning service!
The B&B was built in 1889 by Dr. Jordan (a physician). It is over 5,000 sq. ft and loaded with lots of Victorian charm including round cupolas, private balconies, private (in-room) fireplaces, a beautiful main staircase, nooks and crannies, elegantly patterned oak floors and more!!
- Extra Phones:
Emergency: (316) 295-7786
Phone: (316) 266-4666
- Payment method:
- debit, visa, check, insurance, paypal, travelers checks, mastercard
- Price Range:
Low of $89 during the week to a high of $149 on the weekends. These are the TWO person rates. Serenity offers a 5% discount for AARP, 5% for AAA, and 5% for Kansas Explorers Club Members.
- Serenity Bed and Breakfast Inn is less than a mile north of Downtown Wichita, located on a quiet tree-lined residential street. The B&B is in a GREAT location less than a mile from the Old Town Entertainment District w/ movies, shops and restaurants. The B&B is also less than a mile from the seven "Museums on the River District" and just 3 blocks from Via Christi Hospital. About 10 - 15 minutes from Mid-Continent Airport.
- Downtown Wichita, Historic Midtown
- All Guest rooms have their own in-room private bath
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free in-room high-speed wireless internet
- Flat screen TVs w/ cable
- King-size beds in all Guest rooms
- Fresh Flowers in all Guest rooms
- Mini-Fridges, Microwaves and Keurig coffee makers in all rooms
- Gourmet full, cooked breakfast-in-bed
- Welcome treat on arrival (we like to keep that a secret)
- We serve a variety of dinners w/ salad and fresh bread
- Premium bath toiletries like Neutragena and Gilchrist & Soames
- Ability to choose from a variety of breakfast entrees
- Hair Dryers and GFCI outlets in all bathrooms
- Stocked in-room 8-btl wine coolers w/ glasses and bottle openers
- Ghirardelli pillow chocolates
- 500 thread-count, 100% - Egyptian cotton linens
- Egyptian cotton bath towels
- Kitchen open until 10:00pm w/ room service available
- Dessert of the Day!
- Puffs brand premium facial tissues
- Wedding facilities capable of hosting up to 50
- Meeting facilities w/ writing easels, TV w/ DVD and VCR player, projector and screen, notepads and pencils and table set ups
- In-room Swedish and hot stone massages
- "5-Star" award winning service
- Off-street parking for all Guests
- Secure, fenced property
- Flexible check-in and check-out times.
- Express check-out available (just ask for it)
- Great venue for anniversaries, birthdays and honeymoons
- Turn down service
- Large brochure rack w/ complimentary magazines and brochures
- Central heat & air
- English, French
Member of www.InspectedInns.org
Serenity Bed &amp;amp;amp; Breakfast Inn
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotels, Lodging, Retreat Facilities, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies
This place was terrible. I got my mom the wedding package. The package online is misleading and the owner would not compensate me for not having the room with the Jacuzzi available since the package was supposed to include that. The owner also made many assumptions (like not setting out the champagne, which I paid for) without asking my mom or her fiancé. He also charged me for a late check out fee even when my mom a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We stay at B&Bs 2 - 3 times / year for about the last 10 years now and Serenity B&B is one of the top ones we've been to. Beautifully furnished. Rooms were very clean and well outfitted. Service was top notch. Appreciated the tour of the B&B when we got there. Breakfasts were over-the-top wonderful!!! Was easy to find and quiet location. Wonderful bed in our room. Ken the owner was very accommodat... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My wife and I stayed here for two nights and we found it to be very comfortable. We especially liked their breakfasts which were the best we've ever had anywhere. Innkeeper was nice and attentive. the place is a nice old victorian. They put peanut butter fudge snacks in our room before we arrived and had chocolates on our pillows - just because. Lots of little extras / perks to this place. Very quite and comfor... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My husband and I stayed at Serenity Bed & Breakfast Inn and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The breakfasts, the chocolate covered strawberries, the beds and everything was perfect. They greeted us at the front door and until we left they never let us feel like we were on our own. We loved it. Our room was a large suite with our own private bath and private balcony. They really try to accommodate your every request. I... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch