Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrees, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- All your favorite things come together at Olive Garden. And now, there’s even more to love with All-New FlavorFilled Pairings. Freshly-filled pastas bursting with indulgent flavors and perfectly paired with irresistible steak, chicken, or shrimp. Enjoy your choice of delicious Lobster Ravioli & Tuscan Sirloin, Spinach and Ricotta Mezzaluna Ravioli & Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp, and Asiago Tortelloni & Parmesan Crusted Chicken. And, as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks, on us. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu has something for everyone and features a variety of Italian specialties, including classic and filled pastas, chicken, seafood and beef. From indulgent appetizers to entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks, there’s always something everyone will enjoy. Life is better together. So come in today and satisfy your craving for comfort and connection. We’re all family here.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, amex
- Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
10/02/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We recently dined out here as a party of 3 on a weekday night. It was busy and had to wait a short time. That wasn't a problem. What bothered me was the unprofessionalism of the staff. At the front door, there were 3 greeters/ushers to the table. They were laughing and joking and showing off new tongue rings. I'm not THAT old, but I don't think that is appropriate behavior to have as a first impression to an establishment.
The food was great, the waitress was terrible. She couldn't remember who ordered what drinks, who ordered what meals, checked on us only once and never offered to refill beverages. She basically tossed take-home boxes at the 2 people I was with who were taking food home. We all had split checks and she couldn't get the credit cards back to the right person (after waiting nearly 10 minutes for her to complete the transaction/pay for meal). One person paid in cash -- she tried to keep the change as her tip without asking the customer!
I won't be returning to this Olive Garden. The food is good, but the staffing definitely needs to be retrained first!
01/04/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Olive Garden is a chain but the food and service hold its own among all of the other Italian restaurants in town. This restaurant has been around on for a long time and I can see why because of the wonderful atmosphere for couples, family, and friends. If your in the mood for some good normal italian food Olive Garden is the place to be.
12/12/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I love the soup and salad, at lunch it is fast and service is usually good. The breadsticks lack the quality they used to have. They taste like cardboard. If you get one of the good servers, they will at least keep you supplied with hot bread, and leave your check so you can rush back to work. They do very well in family segment of the restaurant chains. The restaurant and restrooms are clean, and the employees look sharp.
Prices are fair for what you get.