The team at Heritage College have a great ability to sooth your pain away, All the students take great pride in helping me with pressure points and back pain to subside, along with encouraging words. I would highly recommend this clinic, they have a great group of people to work you over in a good way.Share Review
Heritage CollegeAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our Heritage Campus in Wichita operates as a Massage Therapy school, a Dental Assistant school, a Personal Trainer school, an X-Ray Medical Technician® - Medical Assistant school, a Healthcare Administration school, and a Pharmacy Technician school. While Heritage cannot guarantee employment, our training is designed to lead to entry-level positions in meaningful careers and jobs in the professions of Healthcare Management, Pharmacy Assistant, Dental Assisting, Fitness Trainer, X-Ray Medical Technician® - Medical Assistant, and Massage Therapist.
- Flexible Schedules- Our students are busy people. They have families, work, and other commitments making demands on their time. That's why we work so hard to make our course schedules flexible. It's never easy, but if you commit to improving your life, we're confident we can help you find a way. Financial Aid- Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Placement Assistance- We know that getting a job in your new career is your number one concern. That's why we have a dedicated Career Services department at each campus. Current students and graduates alike use the Heritage placement office as a job hunting and career building resource. Our Commitment to You- We are dedicated to helping every single student succeed. We are 100% on your side. As long as you don't give up, we won't give up on you.
- dental, massage therapy, medical
- Payment method:
- McConnell Air Force Base
- Beauty Schools, Massage Schools, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Adult Education
the staff and faculty at Heritage really care about the student. Heritage offers students an opportunity to get into a CAREER. the instructors and staff want to see the student suceed not only in the class room but also in the career field. They offer career placement assistance that doesnt just hand out job leads but really helps the student get ready to break into a new field. I would recommend Heritage to any student wanting to get an education that prepares them for a career in t...view morehe medical field.view lessShare Review
Heritage is an awesome school with awesome instructors! They care so much about their students. The programs are designed to get in, get educated, and get working. Their #1 goal is to provide excellent education, but won't give anything that isn't earned. Students who have poor experiences are the ones who don't want to work for A's or jobs, they want everything handed to them. If you're ready to work, they are ready to work with you! Go to school here! I love it!Share Review
I went to Heritage for about a month(personal trainer's course), and from outset the place gave off a suspicious vibe. They put you into a class that rotates "mods" so when a student starts a course, they are thrown in with a group that has already been working together for an extended period of time. I went through three instructors in about a month's time. Some of the instructors know a thing or two, but the ones that do are out of there as soon as they can find anything be...view moretter and it doesn't seem like they want to be there. They only offer "degrees" for jobs you need licensing for, which basically means the degree is a(depending on your program) $10,000-$20,000worthless piece of paper. An associate's degree at a JUCO would be more helpful and legitimate than what you would receive from Heritage. I committed $5,000 to Heritage, I guess I should count myself lucky I dropped when I did and did not lose 2-3 times more money than I did.
Bottom line: DO NOT attend Heritage, if you can get the money to go to Heritage, you can get the money to go to a more legitimate, well established school like Butler or WSU. If you decide you don't like the course after a bit, dropping Butler or WSU is much cheaper and you can keep any earned credits, drop out of Heritage and you get nothing but a huge bill.view less