- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Eddy's Toyota & Scion is in Wichita, KS and services the entire state of Kansas. We have been locally owned for over 40 years. Proudly serving the Wichita area including Derby, Maize, Andover, Haysville, Mulvane, Goddard, Newton, Clearwater, Marion, Wellington, Pratt, El Dorado, Augusta, Valley Center, as well as customers in Salina, Emporia, Hutchinson, Topeka, Liberal, Dodge City and Hays for all New Toyota needs as well as used vehicles. As stated by Motor Trend Magazine, Toyota is the #1 selling brand in America and has the best dependability, fuel efficiency and resale value of any full-line automative manufacturer. From our low priced Corolla, RAV4, Highlander, Sequoia, Camry (the best selling car in America for the last 8 years), Sienna and the Yaris sedan or hatchback, we have it at great low prices. If your needs run more rugged, then you may want the 2 or 4 wheel drive Tacoma, 4Runner and Tundra or maybe even the exciting FJ Cruiser. But if luxury and prestige are what you want, then Toyota has that too, with the superb Avalon or Land Cruiser both of which offer luxury at affordable prices. If it's fuel economy, then you need to come and see the Prius or Highlander with Hybrid Synergy Drive and the exciting Hybrid Camry. We also stock used Toyotas including used Camry, used Corolla, used Tundra, used Tacoma, used Prius, used Sienna, used Highlander, used Rav4 and used Sequoia. For more information visit us at Eddys-Toyota.com
- Extra Phones:
3166182332: (316) 618-2332
3166522240: (316) 652-2240
- New Toyota & New ScionUsed Toyota, Used ScionUsed Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Lexus, Dodge, Buick, Volkswagen, GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, Jeep, Mazda, Mitsuchishi, Subaru and many more makes!We also are a full service body and repair shop for all makes and models!
- Pre-Owned, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
- We are located south of Towne East Square. When heading east on Kellogg Dr. take an immediate right after exiting at the Rock Road exit. We are on the south side of the access road and you should be able to see our new building.
- Enjoy your visit to Eddy's Toyota Scion for new, used car shopping or a service and enjoy our complimentary wi-fi, desktop computer bar, soda machine, coffee and cappuccino machine, popcorn and fresh cookies!
- English, Spanish
Eddys Toyota Scion
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Salvage, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
- Other Information:
I purchased a new car from Eddy’s Toyota in August of 2011 without incident. I felt that I was treated fairly and didn’t have any immediate problems. With the purchase of my new car, I got two years of free car washes at Eddy’s. This involved me pulling into the service entrance and letting their employees drive my car to a carwash that was out of my sight. Typically it was washed, vacuumed, and returned in 20 minutes or less.
A couple of months ago, I removed my wedding ring when I went into the gym and put it in my console. I forgot to put it back on when I returned to my car, and proceeded to Eddy’s for a car wash. When I got home, I realized I didn’t have my ring on and I went out to get it, only to find it missing. I turned my car inside out looking for it, but was 100% sure that I placed it in my console.
I’m not the type to go shouting accusations, so I delicately approached the issue with one of the service guys there, asking if by chance it may have been vacuumed up on accident, although I knew that that was a near impossibility. He asked a guy who had recently cleaned the vacuum filters and told me that they had found nothing.
About a month later I took it back in for another carwash, this time with a $70 bottle of cologne in my car door pocket. After returning home, I realized the cologne was gone as well. I called Eddy’s the next day and asked to speak to a manager. I got an assistant, who seemed concerned and took my name and number down.
After going about a week without a returned phone call, I went to Eddy’s and spoke with the Service Manager directly in his office. He was very nice and seemed legitimately concerned about my situation. But beyond apologizing and assuring me that they do everything they can to try and prevent theft, there wasn't much more he could do.
Ultimately, I will not buy a car from Eddy’s again. The perks that they offer with a new car purchase are simply not worth it when I have to worry about having items stolen out of my car when I drop it off for service or a car wash. The ring and cologne are one thing, but how can I be sure that the same characters who stole those items weren’t looking through my briefcase, finding my address, my kids’ names, etc…
Buy a Toyota somewhere else.
I'm currently sitting in their customer lounge using free wi-fi and eating some fresh warm cookies. They make the pain of car trouble sting a little less. I bought a Scion from Pete Vieyra in 2006 and then a Prius in 2007 and every time I've come in to get it serviced he has remembered me and made me feel important.
Posted: 6/25/2012Provided by Citysearch -
We worked with Landon Vermillion and he was absolutely wonderful. He was there for us every step of the way. He even switched our things from our old car to our new one which was fantastic considering by the time we got outta there my wife and I were both exhausted. Thank you so much for making our car buying experience a great one.
Posted: 2/11/2012Provided by Citysearch -
We made a deal to trade our car for a new one. We shook hands with the manager and agreed to bring in our vehicle the next day to complete the transaction. After we paid the difference and drove off the lot, they called and asked us to come back so they could LOWER the amount they gave us on our trade in. Apparently a deal is NOT a deal there. We had to cough up an extra $1,000!